Obama = Devil?

given zerobamas repeated & blatantly obvious support of islam, i agree :mad:

slam6.jpg

He has already proven he is anti-Christ.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Obama creed is you can work your way there. I wonder how much damage he's already done as far as leading people astray eternally.
If he walks into a building that displays a cross it has to be removed or covered.
He does however keep Muslim traditions.
He is a Christian during election time.
He has told Israel to give up more of the small patch of earth they call home. God himself will oppose that move.
He has used his position to displace allies and fulfilled the prophesy that Israel will be surrounded by their enemies.
The leaders of the one world government have remarked that if we give Obama another 4 years he will successfully weaken America enough to bring us into compliance with the world governance. The treaties he endorses, remove our rights and puts us under the jurisdiction of the world order. It is the lee way he is hoping we will give him an opportunity to exercise.

There is criteria in the Bible concerning the antichrist. Obama can't be ruled out. He may be a precursor or may be the one. He certainly has treated Israel with disdain.

He has already proven he is anti-Christ.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Obama creed is you can work your way there. I wonder how much damage he's already done as far as leading people astray eternally.
If he walks into a building that displays a cross it has to be removed or covered.
He does however keep Muslim traditions.
He is a Christian during election time.
He has told Israel to give up more of the small patch of earth they call home. God himself will oppose that move.
He has used his position to displace allies and fulfilled the prophesy that Israel will be surrounded by their enemies.
The leaders of the one world government have remarked that if we give Obama another 4 years he will successfully weaken America enough to bring us into compliance with the world governance. The treaties he endorses, remove our rights and puts us under the jurisdiction of the world order. It is the lee way he is hoping we will give him an opportunity to exercise.

There is criteria in the Bible concerning the antichrist. Obama can't be ruled out. He may be a precursor or may be the one. He certainly has treated Israel with disdain.

Nor can we rule out that you're certifiably insane.

Forum List

Back