Obama Denied Requests For Increased Security At Libyan Consulate

Congress had cut the security budget.

Obama had nothing to do with it.

Issa FAIL.

This wasn't a matter of simple daily security. This was in response to threats from terrorists. That doesn't mean saying, "Gee, sorry, it's not in the budget." It's about quickly responding to direct threats from terrorists. I suppose those budget cuts are responsible for not allowing our troops to use any force to defend themselves against attacks. I guess someone figured it was cheaper to bring them home in caskets rather than allow them to use bullets to stop the enemy. Meanwhile, Michelle costs us millions a year on her vacations and various government agencies are stocking up on ammo. Shame they couldn't loan some to our troops in the hot zone.

I guess the only time a budget isn't a consideration is when Obama is buying votes.

Im still trying to remember when the last budget was submitted, let alone passed :confused:

I know. They never say no to vacations or more programs to encourage dependency. They don't care about our troops enough to at least let them protect themselves against attacks or defend in the face of hostile actions. Our ambassador was hung out to dry and now we find out the threat was known in advance.

Obama and all those who outright lied about this should be called on the carpet yesterday.

Oh, and regarding the assinine comment that security to save the ambassador's life wasn't in the budget, explain why increasing foreign aid, including the Muslim Brotherhood, is in the damn budget:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/oba...-80-spent-76-more-foreign-aid-border-security

Last edited:
obama-foreign-policy-misses.jpg

This story is starting to float out that Chris Stevens had been attacked several times and had requested that security be beefed up and it was refused.

I can attest that this is highly possible because the same thing happened to my unit when I was stationed in Mogadishu Somalia in 93'. We requested armored vehicles after several attacks and the Clinton White House denied our requests.

What drives Democrat Presidents to take such risks????

The result was 18 dead and 99 wounded during the October 3rd 1993 Blackhawk Down operation.

When we arrived in Somalia we noticed that every other country had armored personnel carriers while we only had aluminum and canvas covered HumVees.

Now the Obama Administration is trying to cover up the goings on leading up to, during, and after the September 11th attacks on our consulate in Libya. A cover story blaming a you tube video was produced and to date not one FBI agent has investigated the murder scene.

Fact is Obama felt the risk was worth the goodwill he felt that relaxed security would give him. Well, it proved to be a deadly mistake and a misjudgement. But as Bill Clinton said during his speech at the DNC even he couldn't have done better than Obama with the economy, it seems that Obama made the same mistakes Bubba made in 93'. Trusting radicals to behave and risking the lives of Americans.

http://www.ourchangingglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/obama-foreign-policy-misses.jpg

And what mistake did Bush make prior to and on 9/11/2001?

Sorry bout that,

1. Fucking *hazel the nut* just shot his mouth off again, and got his face rubbed up in some ass crack!!! :badgrin:
2. I love that when that happens!!! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
obama-foreign-policy-misses.jpg

This story is starting to float out that Chris Stevens had been attacked several times and had requested that security be beefed up and it was refused.

I can attest that this is highly possible because the same thing happened to my unit when I was stationed in Mogadishu Somalia in 93'. We requested armored vehicles after several attacks and the Clinton White House denied our requests.

What drives Democrat Presidents to take such risks????

The result was 18 dead and 99 wounded during the October 3rd 1993 Blackhawk Down operation.

When we arrived in Somalia we noticed that every other country had armored personnel carriers while we only had aluminum and canvas covered HumVees.

Now the Obama Administration is trying to cover up the goings on leading up to, during, and after the September 11th attacks on our consulate in Libya. A cover story blaming a you tube video was produced and to date not one FBI agent has investigated the murder scene.

Fact is Obama felt the risk was worth the goodwill he felt that relaxed security would give him. Well, it proved to be a deadly mistake and a misjudgement. But as Bill Clinton said during his speech at the DNC even he couldn't have done better than Obama with the economy, it seems that Obama made the same mistakes Bubba made in 93'. Trusting radicals to behave and risking the lives of Americans.

http://www.ourchangingglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/obama-foreign-policy-misses.jpg

And what mistake did Bush make prior to and on 9/11/2001?

Did the WTC ask for anti-aircraft guns to shoot down jets?

Forum List

Back