Obama Declares End of War – American Troops Battle on

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Was this Obama's "Mission Accomplished" Moment?????
____

President Obama attempted to gain political points by declaring the combat mission over in Iraq. Days later, American troops are fighting on in Baghdad.

The American voter will forgive many things, scandal and incompetence among them. What the American voter does not forgive so easily is lying – particularly where the American soldier is involved. With Americans continuing to fight and possibly die in Iraq following Obama’s declaration of the end of the combat mission in Iraq last week, Americans are now left to wonder if Obama has knowingly participated in deceiving them...
____

Read more: Obama Declares End of War – American Troops Battle on | Newsflavor

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA....are you serious? Where was this article after Dubya's "Mission Accomplished" moment? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the "surge" come AFTER "Mission Accomplished"?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA....are you serious? Where was this article after Dubya's "Mission Accomplished" moment? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the "surge" come AFTER "Mission Accomplished"?

I do believe the article mentions the "Mission Accomplished" moment.

Indeed it does!!!!
____

Just days following the president’s “Mission Accomplished” announcement via a nationally televised speech from the Oval Office, U.S. soldiers were taking on heavy fire from aggressive militants in Baghdad attempting to overtake an Iraqi military base. Military experts fear that President Obama’s public declaration that the combat mission is now over in Iraq has only emboldened militant factions, and will lead to greater unrest in a country still struggling to form its own government and police force.

Obama Declares End of War – American Troops Battle on | Newsflavor

Indeed it does!!!!
____

Just days following the president’s “Mission Accomplished” announcement via a nationally televised speech from the Oval Office, U.S. soldiers were taking on heavy fire from aggressive militants in Baghdad attempting to overtake an Iraqi military base. Military experts fear that President Obama’s public declaration that the combat mission is now over in Iraq has only emboldened militant factions, and will lead to greater unrest in a country still struggling to form its own government and police force.

Did it back then? No.

Indeed it does!!!!
____

Did it back then? No.
___

Back when? You ok there??? Starting to worry about you just a bit...

At any rate...
____

Approximately 50,000 American troops remain in Iraq. President Obama has indicated they will all be removed by 2012. In the meantime, despite Obama’s attempts to declare the war as being over – the fighting continues.

Read more: Obama Declares End of War – American Troops Battle on | Newsflavor

Forum List

Back