Obama catches fainting woman

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
:clap2:

Woman nearly faints behind Obama on stage ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - As President Barack Obama was promoting the Affordable Care Act on Monday, a woman standing with him on stage nearly passed out.

Karmel Allison, a Type 1 diabetic from San Diego, was standing almost directly behind the President as he gave his remarks in the Rose Garden. She got wobbly at one point and others standing around her began to help.

The president then paused to turn around, and Allison started to fall backwards. The person behind her broke her fall, while Obama also reached out to support her.

"I got ya," he said. "You're OK."

Turning back to the audience, Obama joked: "This happens when I talk too long."

:clap2:

Woman nearly faints behind Obama on stage ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - As President Barack Obama was promoting the Affordable Care Act on Monday, a woman standing with him on stage nearly passed out.

Karmel Allison, a Type 1 diabetic from San Diego, was standing almost directly behind the President as he gave his remarks in the Rose Garden. She got wobbly at one point and others standing around her began to help.

The president then paused to turn around, and Allison started to fall backwards. The person behind her broke her fall, while Obama also reached out to support her.

"I got ya," he said. "You're OK."

Turning back to the audience, Obama joked: "This happens when I talk too long."

Oh neat.......

She was diabetic and 20 weeks pregnant. It wasn't staged.

Link? Plus the video does not show Obama catching her. The people around him caught & took care of her. Obama put her to sleep, he even admitted it. He is always so late to arrive that they were all likely tired from waiting for him before his rhetoric did her in.

Unless you're fucking blind, they guy behind her was already hold her by the shoulders before your dear leader even turned around, in short he didn't catch shit because she was already getting aid and didn't faint, just got a bit unsteady.

Here ya go, consider it an early Christmas present.:D

polls_obama_chosen_one_0027_86163_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Link? Plus the video does not show Obama catching her. The people around him caught & took care of her. Obama put her to sleep, he even admitted it. He is always so late to arrive that they were all likely tired from waiting for him before his rhetoric did her in.

It's stated in the OP's link. Also if you watch the video she has a glucose monitor on the back of her arm, which means she's diabetic. She fainted because she's pregnant and didn't want to have to use the bathroom during the speech so she didn't drink anything for a few hours prior. She almost certainly was dehydrated, which is what caused the lightheadedness.

And no, Obama didn't "catch" the fainting girl...that is an exaggeration. He just paused to make sure she's okay. The CNN news article just says "Woman nearly faints behind Obama"

Last edited:

It's stated in the OP's link. Also if you watch the video she has a glucose monitor on the back of her arm, which means she's diabetic. She fainted because she's pregnant and didn't want to have to use the bathroom during the speech so she didn't drink anything for a few hours prior. She almost certainly was dehydrated, which is what caused the lightheadedness.

And no, Obama didn't "catch" the fainting girl...that is an exaggeration. He just paused to make sure she's okay. The CNN news article just says "Woman nearly faints behind Obama"

I don't know anything about pregnant diabetic glucose monitor stuff. But I'll bet you Obama was way late causing her to go longer without water.

Here is someone else who doesn't know anything about pregnant diabetic glucose monitor stuff. But his malfunctioning healthcare plan is why she was stuck out there waiting without water until she passed out.
1150303_599244920137511_1757072005_n.png

Why is there a thread about this? Is this an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that Obama spends over 150 billion more on wars than Bush did but won the peace prize? Or the fact that Obama keeps spending more than Republcians did under Bush after claiming doing so was a failure of leadership... Or the fact that less people are working today than at the beginning of the recession....... or that Obama expanded the patriot act to include the NDAA....

or...

or...

Fuck it, Obama was there when someone passed out, I guess he really is a demi god.

or...

or...

Fuck it, Obama was there when someone passed out, I guess he really is a demi god.
Fuckin-a right, chump.

Now step right before you get a roving wiretap.

Tell, when you talk chit about Obama and the Government, you sometimes think.... "am I being targeted by a Government key word search..." Under Obama, it's 100% possible lol. Obama is the Bush dems always claimed they reaaaalllly feared, lol.

Forum List

Back