Obama can add sexist next to racist on his resume

Aww, you are just upset because I fuck all you lefties up the ass without lube. It will be OK. I recommend a suppository, a cold compress, and a nice soft cushion.

No offense, but I doubt anyone thinks you're big enough to do that to anyone.

:doubt:

Did your troubles begin at being unable to click on an HTML link, or did it begin with being unable to read English?

Your link doesn't prove that Obama is discriminating against women. THere is no information regarding the jobs that each person performs. If the link said that all the men and women perform the exact same job duties, and the women still are paid less, then you would have something. This just says the women working at his office make less than the men. All of the women could be secretaries for all you know, while the men could hold higher paying jobs. This link does not prove that Obama is a sexist. I'm not voting for Obama, but I'm not going to jump on a bandwagon for something that hasn't been proven.

Aww, you are just upset because I fuck all you lefties up the ass without lube. It will be OK. I recommend a suppository, a cold compress, and a nice soft cushion.

:wtf: Sounds like you know EXACTLY what you're talking about. LOL. :wtf:

Your link doesn't prove that Obama is discriminating against women.

He didn't ask for poof. I know you and dipshit are acting like crybabies because I owned your ignorant asses in your miseducation of various aspects of WW2 and WW1, and lord knows what else, but your innocuous jabs are more humorous than anything.

He didn't ask for poof. I know you and dipshit are acting like crybabies because I owned your ignorant asses in your miseducation of various aspects of WW2 and WW1, and lord knows what else, but your innocuous jabs are more humorous than anything.

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't stop laughing. You know what's worse than not "owning" anyone on that thread? Claiming you did on another thread. Yeah, you really "owned" us by not responding after we both (as well as others) blew your fictional argument into oblivion. You quit posting on that thread after your logic was steam-rolled.

And as far as Gunny asking for proof...you're yet again proven wrong..

Originally Posted by GunnyL

"Please provide your evidence that supports your allegation that he uses gender as a basis to pay people more or less."

:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back