Obama bus tour stopping in areas with "low" unemployment numbers

Did this thought come to you after your 4th or 6th drink this afternoon?

Haha. Op is fact.

No, its not. It is spin. I looked up those first two counties and they seem to be around 500 miles apart with the poorer one up by the Canadian border with a very small population. The whole country has under 10,000 people. It was also a county that went to McCain.

Tell me chump, why would Obama want to go out of his way to travel to some backwoods inbred Republican county?

It doesn't matter how far apart the counties are obamobot. Thats why we invented busses. And besides if your going to travel around talking about creating jobs wouldn't it make sense to go where the jobs are needed rather than into areas where you've already got support?

Ps. The op is factual.

Haha. Op is fact.

No, its not. It is spin. I looked up those first two counties and they seem to be around 500 miles apart with the poorer one up by the Canadian border with a very small population. The whole country has under 10,000 people. It was also a county that went to McCain.

Tell me chump, why would Obama want to go out of his way to travel to some backwoods inbred Republican county?

It doesn't matter how far apart the counties are obamobot. Thats why we invented busses. And besides if your going to travel around talking about creating jobs wouldn't it make sense to go where the jobs are needed rather than into areas where you've already got support?

Ps. The op is factual.

Your OP is not factual. You are simply butthurt that Obama didn't visit your backwards little county in the middle of no where.

How am I am Obamabot? The guy is terrible and I didn't vote for him, but you republicans hacks are even worse.

As our country falls apart at the seems, Republicans are throwing little hissy fits that Obama is not going around visiting every single podunk town that supported McCain.

For fuck's sake you people are childish and have your priorities backwards. So much disingenuous rage.

The media wants him to go to places where everyone is working. They don't want someone to ask Dear Leader a question, then find out they have to investigate and smear "Joe The Unemployed Homeless Guy".

Now Republicans are getting nasty and negging me for showing what a complete crap this OP is. How mature, you hacks.

And I was called a city slicker. I grew up in a town around 11,000 and went to school with farmers. However, if you have running water and don't take your first cousin to your prom, then you must be a city slicker :lol:...dumbass hicks.

I havnt neg rep'd you and you've insulted me in several threads. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

Now Republicans are getting nasty and negging me for showing what a complete crap this OP is.

How mature, you hacks.

Tissue...

Crying-Baby-Pictures.jpg

The OP is pure fact. The kenyan as been exposed. No amount of your denial or spin will change that, fucking moron.

Don't you have a date with your goat that you need to get ready for?

Its not fact, it is spin. Bush didn't go around traveling to every single podunk democratic county. Why would he? However, when Obama makes the same decision, you freaks throw temper tantrums.

Your rage is disingenuous and completely empty of substance. Out of all the valid reasons to criticize this crappy administration, you people get butthurt since Obama won't visit your backwards little town.

Truly amazing to see Republicans get up in arms about this.

Ps. The op is factual.

Your OP is not factual. You are simply butthurt that Obama didn't visit your backwards little county in the middle of no where.

How am I am Obamabot? The guy is terrible and I didn't vote for him, but you republicans hacks are even worse.

As our country falls apart at the seems, Republicans are throwing little hissy fits that Obama is not going around visiting every single podunk town that supported McCain.

For fuck's sake you people are childish and have your priorities backwards. So much disingenuous rage.
You just got done crying about being called a hick and you call me one. Then you tell us to to stop being childish?

Ps. I live in a city of 2 million numb nuts.

Now Republicans are getting nasty and negging me for showing what a complete crap this OP is. How mature, you hacks.

And I was called a city slicker. I grew up in a town around 11,000 and went to school with farmers. However, if you have running water and don't take your first cousin to your prom, then you must be a city slicker :lol:...dumbass hicks.

first cousin shut you down, huh? tough break

i guess you should take more banjo lessons

Ps. The op is factual.

You a fucking LIAR.

Let me tell you something smart ass, you might be able to pump your gas to some of the idiot liberals you know, but there are a lot of educated, want to know, get the facts people on this board, and your little line of BULL SHIT isn't going to WASH here... got that PUNK?

Last edited:

I havnt neg rep'd you and you've insulted me in several threads. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

I am getting tired of your lame posts with no substance. They are just pure drivel and partisan.

It was your buddy Pale Rider who negged me and called me a ya punk ass city slicker **** for growing up in a cow town for simply exposing the lunacy of another thread of yours.....you republicans are so freaking amusing.

Anyways, this conversation is over. This thread is garbage. It was fun to expose it for what it was and watch right wingers throw a temper tantrum over it. Other than that, this thread is going nowhere.

Have fun.

I am getting tired of your lame posts with no substance. They are just pure drivel and partisan.

It was your buddy Pale Rider who negged me and called me a ya punk ass city slicker **** for growing up in a cow town for simply exposing the lunacy of another thread of yours.....you republicans are so freaking amusing.

Anyways, this conversation is over. This thread is garbage. It was fun to expose it for what it was and watch right wingers throw a temper tantrum over it. Other than that, this thread is going nowhere.

Have fun.
I had fun neg reping you just now, does that count? Your not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

Have fun.
I had fun neg reping you just now, does that count? Your not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

I understand retaliation, anything more is just being a puss.

There's been an awful lot of bus accidents here of late. I hope for the sake of the Obama sheep his driver keeps both hands on the steering wheel.

Have fun.

Aaaaawww... poor wittoo boy... he mad now... well don't go away mad, JUST GO AWAY.

BULL SHIT doesn't fly far here BOY, best you learn that now.

And the more you CRY about getting negged, the more you can expect to get NEGGED. That's the way it works here ya fucking pathetic little sissie.

And just for the record, YES, THE OP IS DEAD NUTS ON.

"During his Magical Misery bus tour this week, it is unlikely President Obama will speak with unemployed Americans, to near-bankrupt business owners, or to families struggling to survive in this economy," the campaign said in a statement released prior to Obama's arrival in Minnesota Monday.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...l_misery_P9XrjZAs4vVjYg6pKnBTpN#ixzz1V8g7tkir

Now don't YOU look STUPID.

Last edited:

Ps. The op is factual.

You a fucking LIAR.

I wrote in Ron Paul: another candidate that the GOP can't stand.

Let me tell you something smart ass, you might be able to pump your gas to some of the idiot liberals you know, but there are a lot of educated, want to know, get the facts people on this board, and your little line of BULL SHIT isn't going to WASH here... got that PUNK?

^^Internet Tough Guy who is all talk and no substance.
1271-internet-tough-guys-internettoughguy.jpg

Last edited:

Ps. The op is factual.

How am I am Obamabot?

Oh my god. This guy makes TM look literate.

Ps. The op is factual.

You stated: "We're sorry Obama didn't show up in our town"----:lol::lol::lol:

What so we can listen to the same perfectly pronounced speech--that he has been making for 3-1/2 years?--that most of us have memorized already?--:cuckoo:

1. Blame Bush--or BLAME SOMEONE else--
2. Raise Taxes
3. I am not going to renege on green energy--education--or infracstructure--so there will be NO cuts there.

How am I doing?-:lol::lol:--

I wouldn't go see Obama give another perfectly pronounced speech--if he were standing on my next door neighbors porch giving one.

$obama-speech.jpg

Last edited:
You stated: "We're sorry Obama didn't show up in our town"----:lol::lol::lol:

What so we can listen to the same perfectly pronounced speech--that he has been making for 3-1/2 years?--that most of us have memorized already?--:cuckoo:

1. Blame Bush--or BLAME SOMEONE else--
2. Raise Taxes
3. I am not going to renege on green energy--education--or infracstructure--so there will be NO cuts there.

How am I doing?-:lol::lol:--

I wouldn't go see Obama give another perfectly pronounced speech--if he were standing on my next door neighbors porch giving one.

Then why all the hysteria that Obama didn't travel hundreds of miles out of his way to visit a little podunk county in the middle of nowhere that supported McCain?

Why all this fake rage?

Most of Obama's foreign, domestic, economic, energy policies, etc. are complete crap. However, what do right wingers get mad about and focus their attention on? Obama didn't go visit their podunk town in which they would not have showed up for a speech anyways.

[email protected] much fake rage, dishonesty, and insincerity.

Last edited:
It's all about jobs jobs jobs except he isn't going to places with high unemployment numbers.

Today he went to Goodhue county in Mn where unemployment is at 6.8% instead of Clearwater county where its at 11.1%

Earlier he was at Henry county in Il where its at 6.9% as opposed to Alexander county which has a staggering 12.9% unemployed rate.

He is such a fake. Jobs jobs jobs but let's avoid the places where they actually need.........JOBS

I don't think he has enough Secret Service to keep him safe in a high unemployment county. Just sayin....

Forum List

Back