Obama bestows science, technology medals

Since it's apparent you can do a search, you might want to do another one using such terms as "Scientists flee Bush administration" or something similar.

Culture: Scientists and Bush administration at odds - US News and World Report

To date, more than 6,000 scientists—including 49 Nobel laureates and 154 members of the U.S. National Academies of Science—have signed the UCS statement ["Restoring Scientific Integrity in Policymaking"]. (why you compare that to Obama is beyond me) They charge, among other things, that the Bush administration has manipulated scientific advisory committees, altered and suppressed reports by government scientists, and misrepresented scientific knowledge in contentious areas such as global warming, air pollution, and reproductive health.

Bush administration accused of doctoring scientists' reports on climate change | Environment | The Guardian

Tell me something idiot, can you read?

The funny thing is when scientists were complaining about the way Bush treated them most of them insisted on anonymity also. That did not seem to bother you in the least then, why is suddenly a problem now? I, on the other hand, completely believed the anonymous scientists then, and I still believe them now.

You want to try and debunk the data again, or will you simply realize you are an idiot, and run off instead of debating the facts?

I already admitted that Bush made science political, I am simply demanding you admit the truth and admit Obama is no better than Bush.
he cant do that
it doesnt fit his paradigm
remember
republican = evil incarnate
democrat = pure as the driven snow

Since it's apparent you can do a search, you might want to do another one using such terms as "Scientists flee Bush administration" or something similar.

Culture: Scientists and Bush administration at odds - US News and World Report

To date, more than 6,000 scientists—including 49 Nobel laureates and 154 members of the U.S. National Academies of Science—have signed the UCS statement ["Restoring Scientific Integrity in Policymaking"]. (why you compare that to Obama is beyond me) They charge, among other things, that the Bush administration has manipulated scientific advisory committees, altered and suppressed reports by government scientists, and misrepresented scientific knowledge in contentious areas such as global warming, air pollution, and reproductive health.

Bush administration accused of doctoring scientists' reports on climate change | Environment | The Guardian

The funny thing is when scientists were complaining about the way Bush treated them most of them insisted on anonymity also. That did not seem to bother you in the least then, why is suddenly a problem now? I, on the other hand, completely believed the anonymous scientists then, and I still believe them now.

You want to try and debunk the data again, or will you simply realize you are an idiot, and run off instead of debating the facts?
I already admitted that Bush made science political, I am simply demanding you admit the truth and admit Obama is no better than Bush.
he cant do that
remember

Give him time, it only took 4 months for him to admit the Republicans won in November, he is not completely hopeless.

he cant do that
remember

Give him time, it only took 4 months for him to admit the Republicans won in November, he is not completely hopeless.

Republicans won to create jobs. Instead, we have thousands marching in Wisconsin.

Where are the jobs?

he cant do that
remember

Republicans won to create jobs. Instead, we have thousands marching in Wisconsin.

Where are the jobs?

I do not see the connection, and I am still waiting for you to admit Obama is just as willing to put politics above science as Bush was.

Where are the jobs?

I do not see the connection, and I am still waiting for you to admit Obama is just as willing to put politics above science as Bush was.

To admit such nonsense would be a lie. Besides, do YOU believe in "science"?

most real science researchers are not classical republicans or democrats. their allegiance is to FACTS therefore both parties suck in the eyes of science. both parties are to blame for the historical persecution of facts not going along with agendas. the examples are many. (pogue carburetor, rife microscope, tesla transmitter, ozone therapy, even Goddard's theory of rocketry) nobody is fooled by the banal "appreciation" of leaders. they are scared to death of science because it could wreck their fortunes. California chick check out "monophase power south america" a guy their reduced the price of electricity to 1/5 of what the rural peasants were paying!

Forum List

Back