Obama and Netanyahu: Unbreakable Bonds

Obama, Netanyahu talk of 'unbreakable' ties - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

For all you haters: It's official and always has been. So if you hate Jews, Israelis or the Peace Process...cry a river of tears. Oh, yeah, and you haters of Obama? Obama is and always has been a strong supporter of Israel. :clap2:

Well, I have to take issue with you, Obama is not a strong supporter of Israel, though, Israel is a key US ally and strategic and defensive asset.

Of course Obama is a strong supporter of Israel. What he is not is an enemy of the peace process and Palestinian aspirations. And he is definitely not liked by extremist elements who back Israel and attack every criticism as equal.

I am a a very strong and vocal advocate of Israel. I never doubted Obama's sincerity. I'm not open to extremism on this one.

Obama, Netanyahu talk of 'unbreakable' ties - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

For all you haters: It's official and always has been. So if you hate Jews, Israelis or the Peace Process...cry a river of tears. Oh, yeah, and you haters of Obama? Obama is and always has been a strong supporter of Israel. :clap2:

Well, I have to take issue with you, Obama is not a strong supporter of Israel, though, Israel is a key US ally and strategic and defensive asset.

Of course Obama is a strong supporter of Israel. What he is not is an enemy of the peace process and Palestinian aspirations. And he is definitely not liked by extremist elements who back Israel and attack every criticism as equal.

I am a a very strong and vocal advocate of Israel. I never doubted Obama's sincerity. I'm not open to extremism on this one.

Sorry, you are wrong. The consensus of opinion is Obama is the most anti-Israel US president in history. For this reason, Obama has about a 5 percent popularity rating in Israel

Sorry, you are wrong. The consensus of opinion is Obama is the most anti-Israel US president in history. For this reason, Obama has about a 5 percent popularity rating in Israel
Constructive criticism and a media campaign will drop numbers. Polls are irrelevant to truths.

Obama has sent a message to people that more than one side will want to ignore. I am sure on the other end of the spectrum from you are those who will imagine Obama is just doing this for political purposes. But to exist in the area you and others inhabit one must ignore Netanyahu being with Obama. Then again, you can all he is doing this for political purposes. One problem: you said Obama is unpopular. What has Netanyahu have to gain politically at home or here with this latest thing?

Step away from where you stand and look at the facts vs the perceptions. The truth is there for all to see. "Unbreakable bonds" It doesn't get any stronger.

I think that meme comes more from his middle name and fears resulting from it than any tangible reality.

i'd also say that he's more pro israel than the president (bush I) who made israel take SCUD attacks to keep his coalition together; and the president (bush II) who made israel stop its offensive against hezbollah before it was complete (emboldening the terrorists) and the same president who destabilized the mid east by taking away the only impediment to iran's power.... saddam hussain.

i think it was EXACTLY the perception you're talking about that led turkey to think it could send a flotilla to force israel to allow weapons into gaza....

didn't work so good though.

Constructive criticism and a media campaign will drop numbers. Polls are irrelevant to truths.

Obama has sent a message to people that more than one side will want to ignore. I am sure on the other end of the spectrum from you are those who will imagine Obama is just doing this for political purposes. But to exist in the area you and others inhabit one must ignore Netanyahu being with Obama. Then again, you can all he is doing this for political purposes. One problem: you said Obama is unpopular. What has Netanyahu have to gain politically at home or here with this latest thing?

Step away from where you stand and look at the facts vs the perceptions. The truth is there for all to see. "Unbreakable bonds" It doesn't get any stronger.

Sorry, you're wrong, again. Obama has been openly hostile to and unsupportive of Israel.
If you don't already know this, you're helpless.

Sorry, you're wrong, again. Obama has been openly hostile to and unsupportive of Israel.

Name one instance

Name one instance

Obama's "resistance" to Israeli policy is just a ruse to throw American's off the track. It's all a dog and pony show.

Call for American Declaration of Independence from Israel
By Paul J. Balles

11 July 2010

Paul J. Balles argues that “instead of celebrating Independence Day with hot dogs, beans, beer, baseball and fireworks, Americans should wake up and declare independence from the dictates of Israel”.

When will the American public wake up to the fact that Israel controls America? If the public doesn't wake up, Israel will destroy America.

The US government is a hopelessly lost slave to Israeli dictates. The media wallows in abject servitude to Israel's shills at the helm of the major film studios, broadcasting companies, newspapers and magazines.

After the Israelis attacked the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, most of the world condemned Israel for their blatant piracy, murder of nine humanitarian activists and serious injuries to dozens more.

The Israelis lied just as they have lied for years about the threat of Palestinian children throwing stones at tanks. Those on board the flotilla's ships had only iron bars to try to defend themselves against heavily armed Israeli commandos.

What was the US government's reaction? They bowed and scraped to Israel's fabricated excuses.

One congressional representative, Mike Pence, literally said, “Israeli officials should tell us what they want us to do, and we'll support it”. As insane as that premise is, many US politicians and media accept it.

Veterans Today Senior Editor and political commentator Gordon Duff notes that it doesn’t take a genius to see that our current foreign policy is dictated by Tel Aviv:

The basis for accepting the supremacy of Israeli interests over that of the United States is holocaust guilt, calculated Islamophobia promulgated by pop culture, the impression of a strategic alliance with Israel that secures the United States and a belief that Israel is a bastion of democracy that was brutally attacked in 1967 by massed invading armies of Arabs bent on the genocide of Jews around the world.

For some strange reason, many Americans do feel guilt over the holocaust. Holocaust survivor Alexander Kimmel explained it as essentially a failed moral responsibility:

"The responsibility of those who, witnessing the senseless killings, did nothing to stop the killings or help the innocent victims." That he attributes to a general "anti-Semitism" on the part of both the public and the leaders of countries surrounding Germany.

The argument has, of course, been used to instil guilt in Americans who were just as oblivious to other terrible deeds. Victims of Stalinist terror have been estimated at between 20 million and 60 million. Americans feel no guilt over that.

There have been many other democides (murders of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder), but only the constant reminders of the Jewish "holocaust" has been used to inspire guilt.

Duff hasn't explained what he means by "Islamophobia promulgated by pop culture" other than his later reference to how "the ADL [Anti-Defamation League] promotes negative racial and ethnic stereotypes of all Muslims as barbaric and often sub-human or untermenschen”.

Then there has been what Duff calls "the impression of a strategic alliance with Israel that secures the United States". It is beyond comprehension that anyone in the US government still believes such nonsense.

Americans must have their heads in the sand to continue to believe that "Israel is a bastion of democracy". Israeli political geographer Oren Yiftachel makes it clear that Israel is an ethnocracy that serves one ethnic group well and the other badly.

"An ethnocracy," he explains, is a regime promoting “the expansion of the dominant group in contested territory ... while maintaining a democratic façade." Yet Americans, with only a little knowledge of the facts, still refer to Israel as "the only democracy in the Middle East".

Instead of celebrating Independence Day with hot dogs, beans, beer, baseball and fireworks, Americans should wake up and declare independence from the dictates of Israel.

Wake up Americans > Americas > Redress Information & Analysis

Name one instance

Characterizing the Israeli communities in Jerusalem, the Jewish capital, and Judea and Samaria as illegal, which they are not. First US president to do so.

I could go on

Name one instance

Obama's "resistance" to Israeli policy is just a ruse to throw American's off the track. It's all a dog and pony show.

Call for American Declaration of Independence from Israel
By Paul J. Balles

11 July 2010

Paul J. Balles argues that “instead of celebrating Independence Day with hot dogs, beans, beer, baseball and fireworks, Americans should wake up and declare independence from the dictates of Israel”.

When will the American public wake up to the fact that Israel controls America? If the public doesn't wake up, Israel will destroy America.

The US government is a hopelessly lost slave to Israeli dictates. The media wallows in abject servitude to Israel's shills at the helm of the major film studios, broadcasting companies, newspapers and magazines.

After the Israelis attacked the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, most of the world condemned Israel for their blatant piracy, murder of nine humanitarian activists and serious injuries to dozens more.

The Israelis lied just as they have lied for years about the threat of Palestinian children throwing stones at tanks. Those on board the flotilla's ships had only iron bars to try to defend themselves against heavily armed Israeli commandos.

What was the US government's reaction? They bowed and scraped to Israel's fabricated excuses.

One congressional representative, Mike Pence, literally said, “Israeli officials should tell us what they want us to do, and we'll support it”. As insane as that premise is, many US politicians and media accept it.

Veterans Today Senior Editor and political commentator Gordon Duff notes that it doesn’t take a genius to see that our current foreign policy is dictated by Tel Aviv:

The basis for accepting the supremacy of Israeli interests over that of the United States is holocaust guilt, calculated Islamophobia promulgated by pop culture, the impression of a strategic alliance with Israel that secures the United States and a belief that Israel is a bastion of democracy that was brutally attacked in 1967 by massed invading armies of Arabs bent on the genocide of Jews around the world.

For some strange reason, many Americans do feel guilt over the holocaust. Holocaust survivor Alexander Kimmel explained it as essentially a failed moral responsibility:

"The responsibility of those who, witnessing the senseless killings, did nothing to stop the killings or help the innocent victims." That he attributes to a general "anti-Semitism" on the part of both the public and the leaders of countries surrounding Germany.

The argument has, of course, been used to instil guilt in Americans who were just as oblivious to other terrible deeds. Victims of Stalinist terror have been estimated at between 20 million and 60 million. Americans feel no guilt over that.

There have been many other democides (murders of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder), but only the constant reminders of the Jewish "holocaust" has been used to inspire guilt.

Duff hasn't explained what he means by "Islamophobia promulgated by pop culture" other than his later reference to how "the ADL [Anti-Defamation League] promotes negative racial and ethnic stereotypes of all Muslims as barbaric and often sub-human or untermenschen”.

Then there has been what Duff calls "the impression of a strategic alliance with Israel that secures the United States". It is beyond comprehension that anyone in the US government still believes such nonsense.

Americans must have their heads in the sand to continue to believe that "Israel is a bastion of democracy". Israeli political geographer Oren Yiftachel makes it clear that Israel is an ethnocracy that serves one ethnic group well and the other badly.

"An ethnocracy," he explains, is a regime promoting “the expansion of the dominant group in contested territory ... while maintaining a democratic façade." Yet Americans, with only a little knowledge of the facts, still refer to Israel as "the only democracy in the Middle East".

Instead of celebrating Independence Day with hot dogs, beans, beer, baseball and fireworks, Americans should wake up and declare independence from the dictates of Israel.

Wake up Americans > Americas > Redress Information & Analysis

Adolph Hitler lives.

Name one instance

Characterizing the Israeli communities in Jerusalem, the Jewish capital, and Judea and Samaria as illegal, which they are not. First US president to do so.

I could go on

characterizing?

you will have to do better than that. How about a quote? yeah, that will help, a real honest to gawd, quote.

Name one instance

I could go on

characterizing?

you will have to do better than that. How about a quote? yeah, that will help, a real honest to gawd, quote.

How about you being informed on the subject matter, so I don't have to spoon-feed you?

I could go on

characterizing?

How about you being informed on the subject matter, so I don't have to spoon-feed you?

How about quoting Obama on the very subject you attack him on?

Marc, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, not the capital of the Jewish people. There are non Jewish Israelis, now?

What communities are there in what you call "Judea and Samaria" and are they cities in Israel?

Marc, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, not the capital of the Jewish people. There are non Jewish Israelis, now?

What communities are there in what you call "Judea and Samaria" and are they cities in Israel?

Jerusalem is the religious capital of the Jewish people. Mecca is the religious capital of the Muhammadans.

Jerusalem is the religious capital of the Jewish people. Mecca is the religious capital of the Muhammadans.

Religious capitals? Who gives a fuck? I thought we were talking about relations between the state of Israel and the United States of America.

What will you say next? Maybe, "America is a christian nation, so Washington DC is the capital of Christianity?"

Religious capitals? Who gives a fuck? I thought we were talking about relations between the state of Israel and the United States of America.

What will you say next? Maybe, "America is a christian nation, so Washington DC is the capital of Christianity?"

Jews care, idiot. Jerusalem is mentioned 700 times in the Old Testament.

Washington DC is not mentioned in the Bible as the religious capital of America

You are as dumb as a post.

Jews care, idiot. Jerusalem is mentioned 700 times in the Old Testament.

Washington DC is not mentioned in the Bible as the religious capital of America

You are as dumb as a post.

Not all Jews believe the same shit. Sorry, you don't speak for all Jews.

dumb? dumb would be believing a fraction of the shit you believe.

Forum List

Back