Obama Admits There Are No "Shovel-ready" Projects In The Simulus Bill

Have to give him points for admitting he was wrong. But take them back for lying.

He, as a community orgaizer, had to know that unions will drag thier feet skimming money off the top researching what kind of shovel would be needed.

There are shovel ready jobs, he just couldn't look outside the unions or government for them.

The White House hires interns so they can get some OJT, the President should not be one of them.

Bet you wouldn't cut Bush that kind of slack when those Speck 4s beat up those prisoners in Abu Grab.

Terrorist need to be dealt with, if they have info that will save lives, they need to be dealt with harshly.

I am not against waterboarding, it doesn't leave any marks. long or short term pains. And it has saved lives.

If some prisoners got beat up by the Officers over them, then the officers are accountable.

You're confusing the issues.

Abu Grab was an example of immature MPs beating and abusing prisoners.

Waterboarding was an effective method used by our best interrogators.

He bumbles and stumbles when his teleprompter fails.

What were his grades?

what were bush's grades?
What were palin's?

George W. Bush wasn’t the best college student around. But at least he’s been up front about his college record, unlike Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and Sarah Palin. John McCain, on the other hand, has been quite upfront about the fact that he was ranked 894 out of 899 in the Naval Academy.

In fact, George W. Bush has openly released his Yale University undergraduate transcript. As you can see, Bush truly was a solid C student. He never got an A in anything the entire time that he was in college (although he never got a D or an F either). Bush almost got As in history and anthropology, and earned a high pass in Japanese, of all things. However, he received a 71 and a 73 respectively in his two political science and government classes. His lowest grade was in sociology — a 70.

Bush earned a 1206 on the SATs, which is pretty good. These days, though, a 1200 won’t get you anywhere near Yale, so I wonder how true that was back then, and how much Bush’s father’s connections had to do with getting him in.
College Transcripts of George W. Bush Show C Average | Edu in Review Blog

Neither Palin nor Obama has released their grades.

Without question IMO the most stunningly stupid thing I've ever heard from a president:

" He let himself look too much like 'the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.' He realized too late that 'there’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects' when it comes to public works. "

Can you just imagine how the scores of Dimocrat Representatives and Senators fighting for their political lives on the campaign trail feel about that statement? They're busy trying to ignore the Stimulus, ObamaCare, etc. because they know they're landmines on the political landscape, but then their doofus president hands their opponents this big fat political plumb!

The quote from a Dimocrat Bret Baier read nailed it perfectly:

“Those comments just give our candidates, who are already trying to defend their vote on the stimulus, one more booby trap to deal with in debates.”

Not only is this clown not ready to be president, he's proven he hasn't even mastered the first chapter of Politics 101 yet. He's simply the dumbest s.o.b. we've ever had as president, elected by equally dumb voters.

Only 19 more days and a wake-up for the slaughter to begin.

Obama is smarter than our last president, However he is a product of the machine and is clueless about what to do.
Ohh and btw he IS a politician so is never to be trusted.

How the fuck do you know. He won't release his college transcripts so we can verify that?

You're talking from an assumption.

Umm you have not watched or listened to his speeches, etc?

Bush was a post turtle.

I guess public speeching and script reading are a sign of intelligence in your world. I can take from your statement that you think actors are all genuises.

We had shovel ready projects here in Arkansas. And they were funded. Most were highway construction.

How the fuck do you know. He won't release his college transcripts so we can verify that?

Bush was a post turtle.

I guess public speeching and script reading are a sign of intelligence in your world. I can take from your statement that you think actors are all genuises.

Public Speeching. WTF is that? Don't you mean Public Speaking?

Seems you're not the sharpest tool in the shed yourself.

Obama is smarter than our last president, However he is a product of the machine and is clueless about what to do.

Bush was a post turtle.

You mean the Teleprompter's speeches?

I watch and listen very closely. I don't just pay attention to the sound of it but the actual content. Sometimes I get so fighting mad listening to one of his speeches it's hard to contain myself. I never felt that way listening to a Ronald Reagan speech, or a Bill Clinton speech. But with Obama, his tone, his choice of words, the content of his speeches makes me wonder sometimes if he is President of THIS country.

"Shovel ready"...Like all academics, it looked good on paper, and without real world private sector experience, Obama doesn't know any better. He's like the engineer explaining the mathmatics of why it should work to the blue collar formans who have tried it in the real world and know that it doesn't.

Now if he will just admit that a "shovel Ready" construction job is not a job created. It is nothing more than a Temporary position. Then if he would stop doing things like counting Census jobs, and Poll workers as Jobs Created.

Maybe I will give him credit for starting to be honest.

Now if he will just admit that a "shovel Ready" construction job is not a job created. It is nothing more than a Temporary position. Then if he would stop doing things like counting Census jobs, and Poll workers as Jobs Created.

Maybe I will give him credit for starting to be honest.

I think he slipped up.

I don't think he meant it that way....or he forgot that what he thinks is different from what he says.

Bush was a post turtle.

First off Obama is horrid at speaking... Next can you really judge how smart someone is by how well they can deliver a scripted speech?

Forum List

Back