Obama Administration Celebrates Admitting 10,000 Muslim Refugees So Far In 2016!

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
  • Banned
What is liberty about excluding over a billion people? Seems to be rather fascist too me.

We have over two dozen non-muslim no go zones where if you are not one of these terrorist in training, you can't go there and the Feds and in some cases, local LEOs will stop non-muslims from going to.

America has always been a nation of many peoples and immigration. So I say welcome Syrians!

America has been a nation of immigrants..... Those immigrants who came here and knew either they made it or they starved to death.

If you want it to be the same for them as it was for our immigrants.... Then no social programs or help. If they starve they starve.

We can't offer social programs and assistance and also have open borders. It's not affordable.

Obama Administration Celebrates Admitting 10,000 Muslim Refugees So Far In 2016! » Liberty Alliance

Dumb ***. He set out to destroy America and he's doing a pretty damn good job. Who but freaking idiots want more Muslims here. Stupid!

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

I went to KFC near closing time and a brown skinned woman wearing a berka brought my chicken dinner to me. She had a difficult time understanding what pieces of chicken I wanted that I had already told her which turned into a guessing game. I finally told her again that I want a wing and leg. She was polite to me and I to her and may be one of Obama's refugees.

Forum List

Back