Obama About to Open His Piehole Regarding Guantanamo Bay

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
Gee - I wonder what "Pearls of Wisdom" will come out of that ignorant mouth during his presser on the topic this morning.

Letting more terrorists run amock, free as birds would be my guess.

Jump onboard Libs - there's plenty of Muslim dick to go around for ya...

Gee - I wonder what "Pearls of Wisdom" will come out of that ignorant mouth during his presser on the topic this morning.

More of your gay fantasies?

Wonder if he'll be returning the keys on his trip to see Castro?

Congress should refuse to fund any such closure. Of course, they should have been doing that all along, hence our dilemma.

The Republican candidates should let Cuba know that if Obama returns Guantanamo to the Cubans, the next administration will take it right back, so don't get comfortable.

And yes, the prison will be refilled. The expensive entertainment services and soccer field will be turned over to the troops stationed there for their use only.

Holding people for the rest of their lives in a place like that is nothing but torture. If they are guilty, put them on trial. If they are a threat that they can't be returned to a country, kill them. All Guantanamo bay has served is to be a black eye on the U.S. It has served no other purpose.

Holding people for the rest of their lives in a place like that is nothing but torture.

Hmmm ...

A place like that? Descriptions indicate a country club, with better conditions than the troops guarding them.

Would you apply that sentiment to domestic life sentences as well?

The fact is, they are not criminals. They are de facto POWs, declared or not, and can be held until the cessation of hostilities.

Holding people for the rest of their lives in a place like that is nothing but torture.

Hmmm ...

A place like that? Descriptions indicate a country club, with better conditions than the troops guarding them.

Would you apply that sentiment to domestic life sentences as well?

The fact is, they are not criminals. They are de facto POWs, declared or not, and can be held until the cessation of hostilities.

I've been to a country club and no Guantanemo bay is not that. Look at everything that has happened there, it is nothing but a black eye for the U.S.

And yes, IMO, if someone is such a threat to society that they cannot return to it then they should be killed.

Then invite them into your home, idiot. Who is preventing you from harboring captured Muslims suspected of terrorism? Take in a dozen or two. Knock yourself out, humanitarian.

Do you know how to read idiot? I said, if they are so dangerous to society that they cannot be allowed to return to it, kill them. Shall I give you the link to "hooked on phonics" for you?

Guantanamo is the most expensive prison in the world at a cost of 2.7 millions per prisoner. Obama has been trying to close Gitmo since 2009 but GOPs refused to back down for political reasons.......... What a waste.

maybe he should go inside of the gitmo cages and chat with the innocent detainees for awhile

Do you know how to read idiot? I said, if they are so dangerous to society that they cannot be allowed to return to it, kill them. Shall I give you the link to "hooked on phonics" for you?

Why kill them? People of your ilk are so willing to take in filthy Muslims... knock yourself out. Take a dozen or two, please.

And I'm sure you can provide a post from mine that supports the refuges coming in. If you find one let me know so you can prove you aren't a liar. Otherwise you have just proven your complete and utter dishonesty.

Why kill them? People of your ilk are so willing to take in filthy Muslims... knock yourself out. Take a dozen or two, please.

And I'm sure you can provide a post from mine that supports the refuges coming in. If you find one let me know so you can prove you aren't a liar. Otherwise you have just proven your complete and utter dishonesty.
Here's what Obama promised
Funny. It reminds millions of us what a fucking scumbag liar he turned out to be.
The bastard never lifted a fucking finger to help his 'negro base'. Every aspect of negro life is worse now then when he took office.
Note to all you negro 'Special Needs' voters: 'The First President With A vagina' is promising to keep doing what Obama did. How the fuck will that work out for you all?

Forum List

Back