*Obama: a monumental disgrace

This is what comes from living in the FOX bubble. Outside the bubble the President's approval rating is 55%.
Most of those 55% are misfits, malcontents and illegal aliens. They love receiving what Obama is looting from the producers. It's a symbiotic relationship.

illegal aliens don't vote. :rolleyes:

and the people who voted for THE PRESIDENT (let me say that again... the TWO TERM DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT), are educated, diverse, varied in income... straight, gay, black white, WOMEN...

get it right.. your BS about "misfits, malcontents and illegal aliens is a delusion on your part.
Bullshit - even dead people vote!

This is what comes from living in the FOX bubble. Outside the bubble the President's approval rating is 55%.
Most of those 55% are misfits, malcontents and illegal aliens. They love receiving what Obama is looting from the producers. It's a symbiotic relationship.

and the people who voted for THE PRESIDENT (let me say that again... the TWO TERM DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT), are educated, diverse, varied in income... straight, gay, black white, WOMEN...

get it right.. your BS about "misfits, malcontents and illegal aliens is a delusion on your part.

So basically what you're saying is that the "cool" people voted for Obama. Gotcha!

Let's see. I'm educated, black and straight. Funny - I didn't vote for the Komisar....guess I'm not "cool".

See, Skippy, in my neck of the woods, the "educated, diverse, varied in income, straight, gay, black white, WOMEN" are what we used to refer to as the "geeks" of society.You know, those same folks that used to get their lunch money taken away from them every day. The same folks who were never picked for anything. Those same folks who were on the debate team. You know.....the losers.

But seriously, enjoy the ride with the "High Potentate". If our country survives this communist, he will be gone in 4 years, you will be 4 years older and 4 years more bitter than you are now and, no doubt, by then, you will have come to the realization that he was nothing more than a slick-talking, Bi-racial con man who screwed the country over (to the point of destruction) and he will be nothing more than a velvet painting hanging on your wall. YOUR version of John F Kennedy - Greatest man alive until the country found out what a crook he REALLY was.

Welcome to reality my Comrade!!

So basically what you're saying is that the "cool" people voted for Obama. Gotcha!

Let's see. I'm educated, black and straight. Funny - I didn't vote for the Komisar....guess I'm not "cool".

See, Skippy, in my neck of the woods, the "educated, diverse, varied in income, straight, gay, black white, WOMEN" are what we used to refer to as the "geeks" of society.You know, those same folks that used to get their lunch money taken away from them every day. The same folks who were never picked for anything. Those same folks who were on the debate team. You know.....the losers.

But seriously, enjoy the ride with the "High Potentate". If our country survives this communist, he will be gone in 4 years, you will be 4 years older and 4 years more bitter than you are now and, no doubt, by then, you will have come to the realization that he was nothing more than a slick-talking, Bi-racial con man who screwed the country over (to the point of destruction) and he will be nothing more than a velvet painting hanging on your wall. YOUR version of John F Kennedy - Greatest man alive until the country found out what a crook he REALLY was.

Please......posts beginning with the word "so" almost never pass muster.

Another one.

Misfits, malcontents and illegal aliens ALL vote in Nutterville.

Happy Obama New Year, nutter.

yes, but they sugar tit won't last long. enjoy it while you can leech.

So....I'll keep that in mind from now on, Massa!!

They will just call you an Uncle Tom, you didn't get where you are in the "right" way..you know.....affirmative action and all.

Another one.

Misfits, malcontents and illegal aliens ALL vote in Nutterville.

Happy Obama New Year, nutter.

yes, but they sugar tit won't last long. enjoy it while you can leech.

Don't forget, you have to stop collecting SS once you've taken as much as you've put in. :thup:

They will just call you an Uncle Tom, you didn't get where you are in the "right" way..you know.....affirmative action and all.

That's no big deal. I've been called "uncle Tom" by better people than are on this forum.

For some strange reason, though, it's usually the whites that get the most upset that "I ain't behavin like a field ****** should". I've always found that democrats, in particular, have "us negroes" pigeonholed fairly well. I've lived through that since I was a child. You know, we're the "poster children" of oppression by the evil republicans. And, every time we pass a democrat on the street we're expected to bow and praise Jesus for the democrats....

Sorry Massa...I don't bow to anyone.

What is that?

The way the Left treated Michael Steele was an eye opener for me.

That's no big deal. I've been called "uncle Tom" by better people than are on this forum.

For some strange reason, though, it's usually the whites that get the most upset that "I ain't behavin like a field ****** should". I've always found that democrats, in particular, have "us negroes" pigeonholed fairly well. I've lived through that since I was a child. You know, we're the "poster children" of oppression by the evil republicans. And, every time we pass a democrat on the street we're expected to bow and praise Jesus for the democrats....

Really? An eye opener? You some kind of jap or sumthin?

The leftist MSNBC really treats him disgracefully. Every day. A disgrace.

Obama is:
-- the man who surrounds himself with and seeks the advice of only the radical left and worse
--the man who redistributes (loots) the earnings of the producers to the non-producers so they will continue to vote for him
--the man who is spending and manipulating the greatest country on earth into financial collapse.
--the man who speaks of "social justice" but never of freedom.
--the man who hates free market capitalism.
--the man who prevents the development of our oil, coal & nuclear resources.
--the man who rejects the Constitution.
--the man who initiates force against us all by “mandating” his vision of health care. A true despot.

He is, at best, a cheap Chicago left-wing politician who cares only that he got re-elected to a position he is grotesquely unequipped for -- yet doesn’t take even that position seriously enough to read Economics 101.

douchebag say what?

Last edited:
Oh look at you all sarcastic and shit :)

I am a middle class white men....you know...all angry and shit about this "black" president?

Really? An eye opener? You some kind of jap or sumthin?

The leftist MSNBC really treats him disgracefully. Every day. A disgrace.

Obama is:
-- the man who surrounds himself with and seeks the advice of only the radical left and worse
--the man who redistributes (loots) the earnings of the producers to the non-producers so they will continue to vote for him
--the man who is spending and manipulating the greatest country on earth into financial collapse.
--the man who speaks of "social justice" but never of freedom.
--the man who hates free market capitalism.
--the man who prevents the development of our oil, coal & nuclear resources.
--the man who rejects the Constitution.
--the man who initiates force against us all by “mandating” his vision of health care. A true despot.

He is, at best, a cheap Chicago left-wing politician who cares only that he got re-elected to a position he is grotesquely unequipped for -- yet doesn’t take even that position seriously enough to read Economics 101.

You wish. Get out of your bubble and stop living in a dream world. You and the other bat crap crazies need to grow up. Thank God there are not that many of you but there are plenty of us.

You wish. Get out of your bubble and stop living in a dream world. You and the other bat crap crazies need to grow up. Thank God there are not that many of you but there are plenty of us.
Yes there are, including you, many Obama jock-sniffers.

Forum List

Back