Oathkeeps Frontpage

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
Oathkeepers is keeping it real.

In the more recent half century since the CIA was created (1947) American “foreign policy” has largely been illegal, criminal, and has been kept secret from the American people by a complicit majority of the American media and press. (Not all the media and press, just most of them.) But the Internet has opened the floodgates in ways not foreseen by the power elite for whom all national Intelligence agencies around the world work (think: ISI in Pakistan; MOSSAD in Israel; MI-6 in England; CIA in USA -- as Webster Tarpley notes, they all provide “services” for the power elite).

A truth which has been buried for half a century can be quite distasteful when discovered by those who have been deceived. In this case it is the ultimate blowback. The Ron Paul campaign is appealing to America’s youth to join him in exposing the secret wars of the CIA, conducted mercilessly in the interest of American and International corporations while using this nation’s military to police their world-wide trade lanes and control belligerent nation-states. In the days of British opium smuggling into China, China would be described by British foreign policy as “belligerent”.

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Ron Paul Bombs The Establishment

Every day it gets harder and harder to say you are a supporter of American values and conservative ideology without supporting Ron Paul. If a higher power exists you better hope he helps us should Dr. Paul not be our president next year.

Oathkeepers is keeping it real.

In the more recent half century since the CIA was created (1947) American “foreign policy” has largely been illegal, criminal, and has been kept secret from the American people by a complicit majority of the American media and press. (Not all the media and press, just most of them.) But the Internet has opened the floodgates in ways not foreseen by the power elite for whom all national Intelligence agencies around the world work (think: ISI in Pakistan; MOSSAD in Israel; MI-6 in England; CIA in USA -- as Webster Tarpley notes, they all provide “services” for the power elite).

A truth which has been buried for half a century can be quite distasteful when discovered by those who have been deceived. In this case it is the ultimate blowback. The Ron Paul campaign is appealing to America’s youth to join him in exposing the secret wars of the CIA, conducted mercilessly in the interest of American and International corporations while using this nation’s military to police their world-wide trade lanes and control belligerent nation-states. In the days of British opium smuggling into China, China would be described by British foreign policy as “belligerent”.

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Ron Paul Bombs The Establishment

Every day it gets harder and harder to say you are a supporter of American values and conservative ideology without supporting Ron Paul. If a higher power exists you better hope he helps us should Dr. Paul not be our president next year.

Actually, it gets a heck of alot easier every day for me.

And yes, now that the new day has begun, it's easier for me to oppose Ron Paul and be a supporter of American values than it was during the previous post:)

And yes, now that the new day has begun, it's easier for me to oppose Ron Paul and be a supporter of American values than it was during the previous post:)

If you do not support Ron Paul then who do you support?

At this point, no one. I have at least three months before I have to vote. No point making up my mind this early.

Forum List

Back