O! M! G! Trump and I agree on something! I guess it's the law of averages.

R

rdean

I've had this position since I was stationed in Germany in the late 1970's in Baumholder. 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division.

In those days, all the Germans had long hair so American GI's stuck out like sore thumbs with their military cuts and being clean shaven.

I went to a restaurant with two buddies and we sat at the table for 40 minutes before we finally got up and left and went across the street to McDonald's. Besides, at McDonald's they served beer.

Another buddy was beat up by German police because he didn't understand what they were telling him.

For the two and a half years I was in Germany, there was one of these incidents every week.

Being discriminated against, being attacked, why are footing the entire bill to protect them? I have no doubt, the same thing is happening in Japan and Korea.

We have a trade deficit with Japan the last I heard was approaching a half trillion a year. But I believe that through their constitution, they are limited to 1% of their GDP for protection. There are all kinds of ways the Japanese could support the US Military. Don't charge rent for one. Pay for the fuel. All kinds of ways.

With Korea, Japan and Germany having booming economies, let them foot a lot of the bill.

However, using nuclear weapons as part of the deal or threatening to walk away is just insane. If walking away is the only way you know to negotiate, then you clearly don't know how.

But Hispanics are rapists.

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

Those positions make him slime. That's not being American.

I've had this position since I was stationed in Germany in the late 1970's in Baumholder. 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division.

In those days, all the Germans had long hair so American GI's stuck out like sore thumbs with their military cuts and being clean shaven.

I went to a restaurant with two buddies and we sat at the table for 40 minutes before we finally got up and left and went across the street to McDonald's. Besides, at McDonald's they served beer.

Another buddy was beat up by German police because he didn't understand what they were telling him.

For the two and a half years I was in Germany, there was one of these incidents every week.

Being discriminated against, being attacked, why are footing the entire bill to protect them? I have no doubt, the same thing is happening in Japan and Korea.

We have a trade deficit with Japan the last I heard was approaching a half trillion a year. But I believe that through their constitution, they are limited to 1% of their GDP for protection. There are all kinds of ways the Japanese could support the US Military. Don't charge rent for one. Pay for the fuel. All kinds of ways.

With Korea, Japan and Germany having booming economies, let them foot a lot of the bill.

However, using nuclear weapons as part of the deal or threatening to walk away is just insane. If walking away is the only way you know to negotiate, then you clearly don't know how.

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

-------------------------------------- those positions make him a REAL American , no foreign muslim has the right to come to the USA , same with foreign Hispanics . Besides , the USA has Hispanics and muslims and has more than enough of each RDean .

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

-------------------------------------- those positions make him a REAL American , no foreign muslim has the right to come to the USA , same with foreign Hispanics . Besides , the USA has Hispanics and muslims and has more than enough of each RDean .
Funny, I was thinking we have more than enough of your kind.

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

---------------------------------------------- its MY kind that Founded the country , fought the revolution , made the laws , fought the wars made the traditions and it was MY kind that laid ALL the foundations of the USA . Without MY kind this place would be very different than it is and we are still the most powerful and important country in the world . After MY kind laid the foundations and made plans we let in or imported some foreigners to provide cheap labor and to build certain things like the transcontinental Railroad . As an example Chinese labor was one group of foreigners that were imported to the USA and they had the choice to build a rail road , make a few bucks and EAT or they coulda stayed in China and starved . Anyway , yep , its MY kind that built the USA either through labor or thoughtful planning RDean !!

Protecting them? You yanks have been brainwashed from the womb.
-------------------------------------------------------------------well , maybe you won't reply so just let me say that there are only 2 types of Europeans Goose . There is the one group of Europeans whose azzes we Americans have kicked and the other group of Euros whose azzes we Americans have saved . Tell that to Issac next time you guys get together for Tea and Crumpets Goose !!

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

---------------------------------------------- its MY kind that Founded the country , fought the revolution , made the laws , fought the wars made the traditions and it was MY kind that laid ALL the foundations of the USA . Without MY kind this place would be very different than it is and we are still the most powerful and important country in the world . After MY kind laid the foundations and made plans we let in or imported some foreigners to provide cheap labor and to build certain things like the transcontinental Railroad . As an example Chinese labor was one group of foreigners that were imported to the USA and they had the choice to build a rail road , make a few bucks and EAT or they coulda stayed in China and starved . Anyway , yep , its MY kind that built the USA either through labor or thoughtful planning RDean !!
What you said: those positions make him a REAL American , no foreign muslim has the right to come to the USA , same with foreign Hispanics . Besides , the USA has Hispanics and muslims and has more than enough of each

Because of your stated position, clearly, you are not a "real" American. Unless, you are Native American. Are you Native American? If not, you clearly aren't a "real" American. Try to figure out why.

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

What you said: those positions make him a REAL American , no foreign muslim has the right to come to the USA , same with foreign Hispanics . Besides , the USA has Hispanics and muslims and has more than enough of each

Because of your stated position, clearly, you are not a "real" American. Unless, you are Native American. Are you Native American? If not, you clearly aren't a "real" American. Try to figure out why.
------------------------------------------------ your reasoning is SILLY RDean . :afro:

and sounds like you are an old man or other type of human if you were in military stationed in Germany in the late 70s RDean .

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

------------------------------------------------ your reasoning is SILLY RDean . :afro:
Not to "real" Americans.

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

Many Hispanics have native American ancestors.

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

----------------------------------------- so what , theory goes that caucasians were on the american continent before the so called amer-indian . If so that makes the amer-indian the invader RDean .

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

----------------------------------------- so what , theory goes that caucasians were on the american continent before the so called amer-indian . If so that makes the amer-indian the invader RDean .
That's fucking retarded. There is no such theory.

Women bleed.

Ban Muslims.

That's fucking retarded. There is no such theory.
sure there is RDean , supposedly the injuns were asian and came across the Bering Strait into Alaska . After that they moved South through Alaska through Canada ,through Washington always moving South down through mexico and further south . What i just said is common knowledge or theory . -------------------- To add to that its also theory that the injuns that had just arrived on the American continent MAY have displaced people that were already on the American continent . After study of bones that have been found in Washington state and which have been dated to before the injuns arrival say that the first [real] Americans MAY have been Caucasian RDean . ------------ injuns don't like the studying to be done , they have tied things up in court so that the bones can't be studied anymore because the injuns don't want to lose their special status RDean .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back