NZ threatens 10 yrs in prison for poessing mosque shooting video

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NZ Threatens 10 Years In Prison For ‘Possessing’ Mosque Shooting Video
New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10 years in prison for “knowingly” possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque shooting video – and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations (such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the same law.

This should scare the shit out of anyone because don't think for a minute it's stops there .

New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10 years in prison for “knowingly” possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque shooting video – and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations (such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the same law.

This should scare the shit out of anyone because don't think for a minute it's stops there .

Let me guess, and the shooter will only get 5 years.

Let me guess, and the shooter will only get 5 years.
Since he is an agent of the state, I say they isolate him in solitary for six months and quietly prep. him for his new assignment. After that? No one will know where he is off to. . . .

.....his manifesto is not on the video...if anything, it should make people hate the bastard that much more--if that is possible.......
....it should make people more ''''aware'''

.....his manifesto is not on the video...if anything, it should make people hate the bastard that much more--if that is possible.......
....it should make people more ''''aware'''
Keep hearing about this "manifesto," wondering where one can read it? :dunno:

Forum List

Back