NYT Admits CIA & US Special Forces now operating in Ukraine, This is an Illegal Proxy War

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
A few months ago, proggies were telling me how stupid I was for saying the US was already in an illegal proxy war with Russia in Ukraine.
They also said I was crazy for saying it was a continuation of the lost proxy war we had against Russia in Syria.
The CIA has been orchestrating these illegal actions that could likely lead to an open shooting war with a nuclear power that has stated they will use them if necessary.
I'll bet less than 5% of the country understand that our country has basically admitted we are at war with Russia & they plan to escalate as soon as necessary.

As Russian troops press ahead with a grinding campaign to seize eastern Ukraine, the nation’s ability to resist the onslaught depends more than ever on help from the United States and its allies — including a stealthy network of commandos and spies rushing to provide weapons, intelligence and training, according to U.S. and European officials.

Much of this work happens outside Ukraine, at bases in Germany, France and Britain, for example. But even as the Biden administration has declared it will not deploy American troops to Ukraine, some C.I.A. personnel have continued to operate in the country secretly, mostly in the capital, Kyiv, directing much of the massive amounts of intelligence the United States is sharing with Ukrainian forces, according to current and former officials.

At the same time, a few dozen commandos from other NATO countries, including Britain, France, Canada and Lithuania, also have been working inside Ukraine.

A few months ago, proggies were telling me how stupid I was for saying the US was already in an illegal proxy war with Russia in Ukraine.
They also said I was crazy for saying it was a continuation of the lost proxy war we had against Russia in Syria.
The CIA has been orchestrating these illegal actions that could likely lead to an open shooting war with a nuclear power that has stated they will use them if necessary.
I'll bet less than 5% of the country understand that our country has basically admitted we are at war with Russia & they plan to escalate as soon as necessary.

As Russian troops press ahead with a grinding campaign to seize eastern Ukraine, the nation’s ability to resist the onslaught depends more than ever on help from the United States and its allies — including a stealthy network of commandos and spies rushing to provide weapons, intelligence and training, according to U.S. and European officials.

Much of this work happens outside Ukraine, at bases in Germany, France and Britain, for example. But even as the Biden administration has declared it will not deploy American troops to Ukraine, some C.I.A. personnel have continued to operate in the country secretly, mostly in the capital, Kyiv, directing much of the massive amounts of intelligence the United States is sharing with Ukrainian forces, according to current and former officials.

At the same time, a few dozen commandos from other NATO countries, including Britain, France, Canada and Lithuania, also have been working inside Ukraine.

Lol …. Remember when the Left used to lose their shit over military activity like this?

Russia's war is illegal.

I'm betting that doesn't bother you as much.

Russia's war is illegal.

Not so much knowing we have had multiple illegal wars as well. Or are we the only ones allowed to attack other countries now while others need our permission?
What really bothers me is that the left used to be adamantly opposed to such actions but now you are the biggest cheerleaders at home. It really wasn't very long ago. Switching 180 so quickly can rarely happen unless you have been programmed to do so by your puppet masters.
You should be on our side opposing this but now you are begging for more foreign wars in places we have no dog in the fight.
Do you ever consider these facts & how you changed so quickly?

Lol …. Remember when the Left used to lose their shit over military activity like this?
They used to hate CIA opps, Military Industrial Complex, propping up dictators like Zelensky, but now it is wonderful because muh Trump Russian collusion. Trump got impeached for asking about the Biden's corruption in Ukraine. TDS

Russia's war is illegal.

What is “illegal” about it?

Was our war in Iraq illegal?

Ukraine has been in a civil war since 2014. Russia got involved because people there wanted their help to fight against the Kiev Junta, which was attacking and killing people in the Donbas region.

What is “illegal” about it?

Was our war in Iraq illegal?

Ukraine has been in a civil war since 2014. Russia got involved because people there wanted their help to fight against the Kiev Junta, which was attacking and killing people in the Donbas region.
Donbas Region of Ukraine ?

Between the desire of Putin to be another Peter the Great and our Deep State and Military Industrial Complex‘s desire to fight dirty little wars all over the globe we will likely find ourselves in an all out nuclear war.

So much for mankind going to the Moon or Mars let alone the stars.

1656275047669.jpeg

I missed when the NYT became the official USA government announcers???

I also missed when the righties on here mostly decided that the NYT was a totally believable publication.

Forum List

Back