NYPD investigating gay flag burning

Ya'll can cobble a group of like-minded clowns and burn all the homo flags you wish. Why would I care if you choose to destroy *your own* property?

I am glad you are supportive of those who burn the Homosexual Flag.

A lot of people have observed the fact that normalcy is really under attack nowadays. So rallying in favor of heterosexuality or other normative behaviors isn't wrong

Yes, I am well aware of everyone wanting a seat on the struggle bus. Feeling downtrodden is all the rage these days.

Ya'll can cobble a group of like-minded clowns and burn all the homo flags you wish. Why would I care if you choose to destroy *your own* property?

Why would we buy one to burn?

But seriously something is wrong when it's ok to burn Old Glory but if you burn a pride flag it's against the law over some idiot hate crime shit.

The world is upside down and it doesn't help the gay agenda. It's why I keep repeating this lgbt shit is getting annoying

Live your lives and stop the fucking whining
And this is what we mean when we say homos have SPECIAL RIGHTS
So it's a "special right" to not have your property vandalized or destroyed? When did this happen? Is your personal property up for grabs?

A lot of people have observed the fact that normalcy is really under attack nowadays. So rallying in favor of heterosexuality or other normative behaviors isn't wrong

Yes, I am well aware of everyone wanting a seat on the struggle bus. Feeling downtrodden is all the rage these days.

So you disagree? You don't see normalcy as being under attack?

What do you attribute the exponential increase in homosexuality and other forms of gender bending in this country and the western world to, then?

The crazy thing here is that if someone had burned Old Glory, they would be constitutionally protected according to libs.

But burning the Homosexual Flag is considered high treason and a hate crime.

It wasn't me, my guess is that since it was in Harlem, I'd be looking for 2 black guys.

However, why is opposition to homosexuality considered a crime?

Rainbow Flags Burned At Gay Bar In Harlem
After watching the video. I say the only crime that was committed was leaving the flags burning when they left. That could've ended with a building burning down. But calling it a hate crime isn't right. You can burn the American flag you should be able to burn any flag.

So you disagree? You don't see normalcy as being under attack?

What do you attribute the exponential increase in homosexuality and other forms of gender bending in this country and the western world to, then?

I know. You have it so dreadfully tough here in America. I hope one day you and people like you will find peace and freedom in this nation.

I just want to get this straight. It’s ok for illegals and Muslims to burn the American flag but they investigate a gay flag burning. If that doesn’t stink like liberals I don’t know what does. If they set the fag on fire then I can understand the investigation but this is a joke. When they burn the American flag it’s freedom of speech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do gay flags do it without condoms?

Could be a rival gay bar, or the owner did it to generate publicity/sympathy.

Whoah! Gay bar in Harlem..that adds a new twist.

The crazy thing here is that if someone had burned Old Glory, they would be constitutionally protected according to libs.

It wasn't me, my guess is that since it was in Harlem, I'd be looking for 2 black guys.

Gleichschaltung

It was the Nazi system of total cultural conformity. Any act not conforming to Nazi ideals was punished. This is where America is now. Any QUESTIONING of the homosexual movement will be attacked viciously.

It isn`t considered a crime to be opposed to homosexuality nor is it a crime for me to be opposed to whining snowflakes like you. You`ve been charged with High Treason?

It is a violation of Gleichschaltung to oppose Homosexuality and will result in the most harsh punishment the elite can muster. When the rainbow Swastika is presented, snap your heals and declare "Seig Heil" or be punished severely.

It isn`t considered a crime to be opposed to homosexuality nor is it a crime for me to be opposed to whining snowflakes like you. You`ve been charged with High Treason?

It is a violation of Gleichschaltung to oppose Homosexuality and will result in the most harsh punishment the elite can muster. When the rainbow Swastika is presented, snap your heals and declare "Seig Heil" or be punished severely.

Nah

Hate crimes laws are stupid, but it should be invesgated b/c private property has been destroyed.
How about all the Trump signs that got stolen?
Amen to this. My cousin had two of them ripped off from in front of his house, the second one was taken right after the first one was stolen.

God bless you and him and our leader always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back