NYPD Arrest Man For Urinating On Rugs In Mosque While Shouting "Terrorist!"

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CHICO BRISBANE: NYPD Arrest Man For Urinating On Rugs In Mosque While Shouting "Terrorist!"

In the latest in a spate of anti-Muslim incidents over the last two days, an intoxicated man entered a mosque in Queens on Wednesday evening and proceeded to urinate on prayer rugs, New York police officials said.

The man, identified as Omar Rivera, reportedly shouted anti-Muslim epithets and called worshippers who had gathered for evening prayer “terrorists.”

One witness told the New York Post the man was “very clearly intoxicated” and had a beer bottle in his hand at the time.

Alright, so which member of USMB was this? :lol:

I hope nobody interrupted him!

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Bedouin came and passed urine in one corner of the mosque. The people shouted at him but the Prophet stopped them till he finished urinating. The Prophet ordered them to spill a bucket of water over that place and they did so. - Bukhari​

As they should.... indecent exposure and destruction of private property

As for the possibility of some humor behind what USMBer this would be... I would have to say teapartysamurai or KMAN from the right.. but I could more easily see the diminished mental capacities and the inability to hold their liquor being more in line with Mr SheMan, rdean, or bfgrn

Next week he'll be holding a "Nobama" sign at a tea party..

CHICO BRISBANE: NYPD Arrest Man For Urinating On Rugs In Mosque While Shouting "Terrorist!"

In the latest in a spate of anti-Muslim incidents over the last two days, an intoxicated man entered a mosque in Queens on Wednesday evening and proceeded to urinate on prayer rugs, New York police officials said.

The man, identified as Omar Rivera, reportedly shouted anti-Muslim epithets and called worshippers who had gathered for evening prayer “terrorists.”

One witness told the New York Post the man was “very clearly intoxicated” and had a beer bottle in his hand at the time.

Alright, so which member of USMB was this? :lol:
Think about the ones known for posting drunk.....:eusa_whistle:

Must be Truthdoesn'tmatter,

No wait. Everyone else is a fucking idiot, racist or a bigot. Not TM.

Can't be TM then, LOL

Who knew that this mosque was on the way for this guy to get to the Restoring America rally?

Know what would be funny? If a whole bunch of Black Panthers went up to the Beck rally and pissed all over them.

Personally, I think Beck is more of a danger to this country than Islam.

Who knew that this mosque was on the way for this guy to get to the Restoring America rally?

Know what would be funny? If a whole bunch of Black Panthers went up to the Beck rally and pissed all over them.

Personally, I think Beck is more of a danger to this country than Islam.

So you hate freedom of speech.... good to know.

It's not free speech that I don't like, it's the fear mongering that continually goes on with Beck's show.

Remember, free speech doesn't allow you to yell "fire" in a building unless THERE REALLY IS ONE!

NYPD Arrest Man For Urinating On Rugs In Mosque While Shouting "Terrorist!"

Finally, the long awaited, much anticipated anti-Islamic knee-jerk reaction and bias America is famous for has arrived. Dumb farker likely had asparagus with lunch too. It was really just a matter of time before that 9-11 chicken came home to roost.

:tongue::razz::tongue:

Hope the guy gets a big time fine and every member of that Mosque gets a free b*tch slap as well. (idiot)

Forum List

Back