NYC: Subway Riders Demanding Answers As City’s Homeless Continue Taking Over Train Cars

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
the insanity continues, I can't help but think that someone from New York took a look at how swimmingly the San Francisco plan for homeless is going and said, "SWEET! Let's try that!"

What will the authorities do?

In NYC? Not a damn thing...

(New York city) Subway Riders Demanding Answers As City’s Homeless Continue Taking Over Train Cars

“The smell is terrible… Sometimes they defecate on themselves and you have to leave that car.”

Samuel Santos says it also happens on the A train when he gets on at 181st Street.

“A lot of times you’re standing because you don’t want to sit down,” Santos explained.

F train commuter Andrew Quinn says he’s notified conductors.

“They tell you ‘yeah I know and I’ve reported it and I just have to keep the trains moving,’” the Park Slope resident claimed.

Seems the sacred homeless are allowed to do whatever they want and no one in Govt. seems to mind.

Glad I don't live in NY City.

the insanity continues, I can't help but think that someone from New York took a look at how swimmingly the San Francisco plan for homeless is going and said, "SWEET! Let's try that!"

What will the authorities do?

In NYC? Not a damn thing...

(New York city) Subway Riders Demanding Answers As City’s Homeless Continue Taking Over Train Cars

“The smell is terrible… Sometimes they defecate on themselves and you have to leave that car.”

Samuel Santos says it also happens on the A train when he gets on at 181st Street.

“A lot of times you’re standing because you don’t want to sit down,” Santos explained.

F train commuter Andrew Quinn says he’s notified conductors.

“They tell you ‘yeah I know and I’ve reported it and I just have to keep the trains moving,’” the Park Slope resident claimed.
This is Hope & Change.
Democrats running a big city.

Forum List

Back