NYC-bound flight canceled when passenger notices missing bolts on plane wing

The Buttplug is easily distracted by dick.

He should be the Gay Czar and makes sure all things gay run smoothly and efficiently. For instance, the fake new channels - they're gay as fuck....

first gay prez.png

Mayor Petey is really over his head as Transportation Secretary. He doesn't have the skill to drive an uber in this town, much less run the whole system.
The reason Petey has the job he has is the same reason that bolts are missing from planes: prioritizing diversity over competency.

Mayor Petey is really over his head as Transportation Secretary. He doesn't have the skill to drive an uber in this town, much less run the whole system.
Wow! Was he in London when the bolts were discovered missing on the flight bound for the US?
That boy gets around!

The reason Petey has the job he has is the same reason that bolts are missing from planes: prioritizing diversity over competency.

Of course you are correct.

However, my guess is that Petey alleged gaiety is just a ruse. He just said he takes it in the caboose to set himself apart from the other candidates. A small town honky mayor and naval veteran wouldn't stand a chance in a Democrat primary.

Chasten is on on the scam, as well as the midget actors he hired to portray his adopted "children".

Virgin airlines is a US carrier, spin girl.
So, you are saying, they were not there, and missed on inspection, over here, not when the airplane was sitting in London, Booty is to blame.

Statements says they were not important, but since it was brought up, flight was cancelled and all the screws in the area replace in London whether there, missing, tight, or loose.

All, I can tell you is, this crap is making me consider changing to a 4 wheel drive and adding 4 days to future ski trips for ground movement, instead of air travel.

So, you are saying, they were not there, and missed on inspection, over here, not when the airplane was sitting in London, Booty is to blame.

Statements says they were not important, but since it was brought up, flight was cancelled and all the screws in the area replace in London whether there, missing, tight, or loose.

All, I can tell you is, this crap is making me consider changing to a 4 wheel drive and adding 4 days to future ski trips for ground movement, instead of air travel.
Planes missing parts is rising with DEI.

Those bolts decided to identify as rubber bands. Shame on all you small minded boomers for putting your safety over the identity those bolts chose. Respect the bolts choice don’t be an asshole.

Forum List

Back