NYC Activist Who Pushed for the "Right" of Homeless Drug Addicts to Shoot Up on the Street Brutally Murdered by Presumed Homeless Drug Addict

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Karma, you ‘ol sly dog. You got another one.
It’s hard to suppress a smile and a chuckle.

Carson was the senior solid waste campaign director at the nonprofit New York Public Interest Research Group. He also advocated for safe injection sites across New York. "I'm passionate about safe injection facilities because I've seen family members become addicted to opioids prescribed for pain caused by their occupations," Carson said in 2021. "I've lost friends and family to the opioid epidemic, including my best friend, who died of a heroin overdose in 2016."

Carson was the senior solid waste campaign director at the nonprofit New York Public Interest Research Group. He also advocated for safe injection sites across New York. "I'm passionate about safe injection facilities because I've seen family members become addicted to opioids prescribed for pain caused by their occupations," Carson said in 2021. "I've lost friends and family to the opioid epidemic, including my best friend, who died of a heroin overdose in 2016."

He was a poet and the ironic victim of poetic justice.

RIP

Some people realize the consequences of their actions only when it’s too late. That young woman will have lasting scars from her poor choices also. . If the gunman is killed while trying to be taken into custody he will be celebrated most likely. This is the strange messed world this couple was promoting, wonder if they would make the same choices knowing their outcome effected them personally.

THE-IR~1.GIF

The Left is soft on crime because they believe that criminals are the victims of society.
I would carry if I lived in NYC.
Even a pocketknife would have saved his life.

Remember the Bernard Goetz NYC incident.
The Left made Goetz the bad guy, and the criminals the victims.
He saved his own life from 4 muggers on the subway.
He gave them a .38 surprise.
He was sentenced to one year for an unlicensed gun.
He served 8 months.
The Democrats are on the side of the criminals.

It is an ironic situation; but it’s not in the slightest bit amusing.
No, and neither is the hell the Democrat apparatus has created and fostered in that city. It's a bit difficult to have too much pity when they continue to vote for the same people no matter how destructive their policies become. The old adage is true - you can't fix stupid...

Pretty safe conclusion. I guess he could be a Rhodes Scholar who was having a bad day but the odds, they're against it.
Whatever happened to "let's wait for all the facts before jumping to conclusions?"

In a heartbeat, the New York DA would have signed a murder warrant for the WOMAN if she had pulled a pink 22 out of her purse and killed the criminal!

The Democrats sowed the wind with their CovidCon, which empowered them while it burned down Communities of Color.

Now, the whirlwind.

The NYC DA considers Donald Trump to be enemy #1.
Democrats do so much, by action and inaction, to destroy people's lives.

They're actually worse than the Republicans, which is a staggering and shameful accomplishment.

Whatever happened to "let's wait for all the facts before jumping to conclusions?"

The facts are shown on video. Normal people don't smash up racked bikes and then stab someone to death for no reason.

Forum List

Back