NY Times Runs Op-Ed Where Black Professor Smears All White Americans As “Racist”…

The good professor is a racist.

yep, a nastier one then the people he's accusing. he's so high and mighty he get to paint a whole people with on stroke of ugly pen

It's sad they scream this garbage at every turn and don't realize we're onto them. They've worn out the race card and working on wearing out the bigot card. We won't even go into the homophobe BS

They're too stupid to realise that we're onto them. They think they're clever, what they also don't understand is that many of us have been laughing at their utter stupidity for a long time.

We will win the day.

The good professor is a racist.

yep, a nastier one then the people he's accusing. he's so high and mighty he get to paint a whole people with on stroke of ugly pen

It's sad they scream this garbage at every turn and don't realize we're onto them. They've worn out the race card and working on wearing out the bigot card. We won't even go into the homophobe BS

They're too stupid to realise that we're onto them. They think they're clever, what they also don't understand is that many of us have been laughing at their utter stupidity for a long time.

We will win the day.

Yep, it's like that Black Lives Matter bowel movement, I don't know a single soul who supports the lunatics but I know plenty who are fed up with them. Again and again leftists over play their hand and people get tired of their nonsense

I don't even know where to begin. why is he still living in this country hates it and people in it? this is what they are teaching YOUR CHILDREN at these so called, Universities. to feel guilty and ashamed . spewed out of the good ole Nyslmies

SNIP;

According to Emory University Professor George Yancy, it doesn’t matter if you’re a “good white person” or a “liberal” because you’re still a racist.

Via NY Times:

Dear White America,

I have a weighty request. As you read this letter, I want you to listen with love, a sort of love that demands that you look at parts of yourself that might cause pain and terror, as James Baldwin would say. Did you hear that? You may have missed it. I repeat: I want you to listen with love. Well, at least try. […]

If you are white, and you are reading this letter, I ask that you don’t run to seek shelter from your own racism. Don’t hide from your responsibility. Rather, begin, right now, to practice being vulnerable. Being neither a “good” white person nor a liberal white person will get you off the proverbial hook. I consider myself to be a decent human being. Yet, I’m sexist. Take another deep breath. I ask that you try to be “un-sutured.” If that term brings to mind a state of pain, open flesh, it is meant to do so. After all, it is painful to let go of your “white innocence,” to use this letter as a mirror, one that refuses to show you what you want to see, one that demands that you look at the lies that you tell yourself so that you don’t feel the weight of responsibility for those who live under the yoke of whiteness, your whiteness.

I can see your anger. I can see that this letter is being misunderstood. This letter is not asking you to feel bad about yourself, to wallow in guilt. That is too easy. I’m asking for you to tarry, to linger, with the ways in which you perpetuate a racist society, the ways in which you are racist. I’m now daring you to face a racist history which, paraphrasing Baldwin, has placed you where you are and that has formed your own racism. Again, in the spirit of Baldwin, I am asking you to enter into battle with your white self. I’m asking that you open yourself up; to speak to, to admit to, the racist poison that is inside of you.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
Ok...as long as it doesn't include rappers and their dance moves. Reminds me of monkeys fucking.

We need to demand from Emory WTF they are doing paying this man to teach young people.

the problem is there are so many of them. they fire one another just takes their place. It's just horrible what they are allowing to teach our children today. If a domestic Terrorist like Bill Ayers can get a teaching job. any nut job out there can, as we are seeing

Agreed.

We should at least stop giving tax payer money to schools that are obviously anti-american.

Not just anti-American, but anti-People, they're trashing an entire group of people.

It's essentially Obama's fault, he's contributed to all of this hatred and division.

This is way bigger than Obama.

This is Modern Liberalism.

We need to demand answers from these schools, of WTF they are doing with our money and our children.

Perhaps I should have said that Obama has enhanced this.

The Cultural Marxists began this in the 1960s, with the infiltration of Universities, then they infiltrated most educational establishments, how this was allowed to happen I'm not sure, how the balance that had previously been in education was destroyed I'm not sure.

We need to demand from Emory WTF they are doing paying this man to teach young people.

the problem is there are so many of them. they fire one another just takes their place. It's just horrible what they are allowing to teach our children today. If a domestic Terrorist like Bill Ayers can get a teaching job. any nut job out there can, as we are seeing

Agreed.

We should at least stop giving tax payer money to schools that are obviously anti-american.

Not just anti-American, but anti-People, they're trashing an entire group of people.

It's essentially Obama's fault, he's contributed to all of this hatred and division.

This is way bigger than Obama.

This is Modern Liberalism.

We need to demand answers from these schools, of WTF they are doing with our money and our children.

Perhaps I should have said that Obama has enhanced this.

The Cultural Marxists began this in the 1960s, with the infiltration of Universities, then they infiltrated most educational establishments, how this was allowed to happen I'm not sure, how the balance that had previously been in education was destroyed I'm not sure.

Obama is a student of Alinsky and it's very easy to recognize that

I don't even know where to begin. why is he still living in this country hates it and people in it? this is what they are teaching YOUR CHILDREN at these so called, Universities. to feel guilty and ashamed . spewed out of the good ole Nyslmies

SNIP;

According to Emory University Professor George Yancy, it doesn’t matter if you’re a “good white person” or a “liberal” because you’re still a racist.

Via NY Times:

Dear White America,

I have a weighty request. As you read this letter, I want you to listen with love, a sort of love that demands that you look at parts of yourself that might cause pain and terror, as James Baldwin would say. Did you hear that? You may have missed it. I repeat: I want you to listen with love. Well, at least try. […]

If you are white, and you are reading this letter, I ask that you don’t run to seek shelter from your own racism. Don’t hide from your responsibility. Rather, begin, right now, to practice being vulnerable. Being neither a “good” white person nor a liberal white person will get you off the proverbial hook. I consider myself to be a decent human being. Yet, I’m sexist. Take another deep breath. I ask that you try to be “un-sutured.” If that term brings to mind a state of pain, open flesh, it is meant to do so. After all, it is painful to let go of your “white innocence,” to use this letter as a mirror, one that refuses to show you what you want to see, one that demands that you look at the lies that you tell yourself so that you don’t feel the weight of responsibility for those who live under the yoke of whiteness, your whiteness.

I can see your anger. I can see that this letter is being misunderstood. This letter is not asking you to feel bad about yourself, to wallow in guilt. That is too easy. I’m asking for you to tarry, to linger, with the ways in which you perpetuate a racist society, the ways in which you are racist. I’m now daring you to face a racist history which, paraphrasing Baldwin, has placed you where you are and that has formed your own racism. Again, in the spirit of Baldwin, I am asking you to enter into battle with your white self. I’m asking that you open yourself up; to speak to, to admit to, the racist poison that is inside of you.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

The response from normal people to this, should be:

I don't give a crap. Who care's what you think. Who care's what offends you. Why don't you shut up. Why don't you stop whining....why don't you get a life.

The only people who are going to be upset are self-hating white people, who are already on this ridiculous guilt-trip. This sort I believe display some classic traits of mental illness and definite issues, it's not normal to basically despise yourself for what you are, all the negativity is certainly exceptionally abnormal.

Forum List

Back