NY Dems want to ban shooting sports because it spreads gun culture

Well, that’s stupid. Shooting sports and Gun Safety classes in School PROMOTE SAFETY.

Instead of firing a gun sideways......

Guess what's even safer ---

---- not being obsessed with shooting, blowing up and destroying things.

Who knew, right?
Being obsessed with being Politically correct makes you look like a pussy...

Well, that’s stupid. Shooting sports and Gun Safety classes in School PROMOTE SAFETY.

Instead of firing a gun sideways......

Guess what's even safer ---

---- not being obsessed with shooting, blowing up and destroying things.

Who knew, right?

Millions upon millions of legal gun owners shoot to destroy things.

Who knew, right?

Exactly. And legislating that practice to where it's under the surface solves nothing. It's that sick destruction desire that needs attacking. But throwing laws at it ain't the way to do that. You can make anything you want illegal, but you've done nothing about the desire born of a sicko cultural value.
Says a control freak

NY Dems Want To BAN Shooting Sports Because It ‘Spreads Gun Culture’
New York Democrat Linda Rosenthal introduced legislation to ban shooting sports from New York schools Friday, claiming the sports “spread gun culture.”.......................

-------------------------------------------

See by turning into the cess pool of shit, on both ends of the Country they can supply the nation with their illegal savages from both ends and once we end up like Sweden why you can jus tlay down and watch your wife, sister, mother, aunt being raped because you won't be able to defend one another let alone yourself.

You will be the prime target with a signs all over your home saying NO GUNS HERE just come on in and rob me, kill me, rape me it's all good....

Gawd you leftist are fkn mental cases beyond repair.

This is indicative of the absolute garbage b.s. InfoWars puts out. Shooting sports are even in the Olympics, and one person asking to ban that is not going to dictate the position of the whole party.

Plus about Sweden, a lot of people have hunting licenses:
Surviving In Sweden: Swedish gun laws – yes there are many guns in Sweden

They have no right to firearms...

Forum List

Back