Nunes admits his loyalty lies with Trump, not Congress and the American people

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
"It’s clear that I would be concerned if I was the president, and that’s why I wanted him to know, and I felt like I had a duty and obligation to tell him because, as you know, he’s taking a lot of heat in the news media,” Nunes told Fox News' Sean Hannity.

...there it is, couldn't be clearer

buncha clowns

"It’s clear that I would be concerned if I was the president, and that’s why I wanted him to know, and I felt like I had a duty and obligation to tell him because, as you know, he’s taking a lot of heat in the news media,” Nunes told Fox News' Sean Hannity.

buncha clowns

Deflect, deflect, deflect.....people should know by now the Trump people are simply conniving evil mf's that will do anything to distract the american people from this Russia connection and this fool, this idiot, has been used, as Trump does most people....and now we're at a stall. Someday we're gonna all look back on this TRump era and say to ourselves, WHAT THE FUCK WAS WHITE PEOPLE THINKIN?????

Don't forget Ryan allowed it. Nunes said he spoke with Ryan first THEN ran to the White House.

ookar6md3sauu8d1aado.jpg

this is unreal............those idiots at Faux can contradict themselves in 10 words or less

how can it be deemed 'surveillance' when the intel was captured by 'incidental collection'???

they don't know the definition of incidental?

freakin morons

buncha clowns

Nunes is the Preisden'ts puppet.

buncha clowns

Deflect, deflect, deflect.....people should know by now the Trump people are simply conniving evil mf's that will do anything to distract the american people from this Russia connection and this fool, this idiot, has been used, as Trump does most people....and now we're at a stall. Someday we're gonna all look back on this TRump era and say to ourselves, WHAT THE FUCK WAS WHITE PEOPLE THINKIN?????

Don't forget Ryan allowed it. Nunes said he spoke with Ryan first THEN ran to the White House.

Looks like the USMB Assclown Brigade is already in damage control for the bomb that's about to be dropped on them.

Nunes admitted the wire tapping was legal, yet compromised the investigation by running to the President.

That is an exception to the congressional immunity exemption.

I bet the FBI are ginning up charges as we speak.

Forum List

Back