Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

they are proven wrong about any threat from Nugent to Obama, but the hate must go on..

The same Ted Nugent that shit himself for 30 days straight and sat in it to somehow avoid the draft, but now chickenhawks for more war?

wtf?

For the 30 days leading up to his draft physical he stopped performing his personal hygiene and for at least the last week he literally shit and pissed himself and stayed in it and showed up to the physical that way to get a deferment.

He admitted to this.

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

Yep, been cleared of being nothing but an asshole and an idiot.

I'm pretty sure this is what Uncle Ted thinks about liberals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZCC6_PD9c]Ted Nugent - Kiss My Ass (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

Great hunter, great rocker and a great American. What's not to love about Nugent?

Just because he's a Republican?

Great hunter, great rocker and a great American. What's not to love about Nugent?

A great American? He dodged the draft! HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!

Is there anything going on in that head of yours??

i thought you had to be draft dodging pedophile to be considered a great american.

oops, i guess he is

i thought you had to be draft dodging pedophile to be considered a great american.

oops, i guess he is

My only regret is that I participated in this thread. I wanna go talk about the dog on the roof now, follow me over there.

so what?
You guys cheer a dude who said things bad enough to call attention to the secret service.

You are the company you keep...Remember that from you cons with Obama?

Hey dumbass, Obama's administration only goes after conservatives. He wont investigate the Black Panthers, who put bounties on people's head and call for direct violence.

that guy was brought up on charges stupid....but hey keep trying!

Yeah the local cops did because he violated his parole...so he's really dumb or thought holder would get him off like before. holder is hangin out with them, not arresting them and calling them are horrible orginization.

New Black Panthers Condemned, Zimmermans Challenge Eric Holder
Silence is golden:

The Attorney General, however, remained silent on the controversy surrounding the actions of the New Black Panther Party, who has put out a $10,000 bounty for the "capture" of Zimmerman - a man they say is "Wanted: Dead or Alive."

Continue reading on Examiner.com Eric Holder promises review of Trayvon Martin case, silent on New Black Panthers - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/eri...se-silent-on-new-black-panthers#ixzz1sXzFsK3khttp://www.examiner.com/article/eric-holder-promises-review-of-trayvon-martin-case-silent-on-new-black-panthers

Last edited:

so did Bill Cinton, so what your alls damn POINT?
ALL of a sudden this is suppose to be some big deal

so did Bill Cinton, so what your alls damn POINT?
ALL of a sudden this is suppose to be some big deal
Neither of them did, but thanks for bringing that up.

Ted is awesome!

Cleared?
So that means that the Secret Service confirmed:
"Obama does hate the Constitution."
"Supreme Court justices not only determined you don’t have the right to keep and bear arms, four Supreme Court justices signed their name to a declaration that Americans have no fundamental right to self-defense"
"Wasserman Schultz is such a brain-dead, soulless, heartless idiot "
Obama, Hillary and Holden are Criminals and should be arrested.

What is very apparent is that the attention is being diverted from what Ted said about Obama, Hillary and the others to some feeble attempt to make a metaphor a death threat.

Why is no one arguing that the Supreme Court justices signed their name to a declaration that Americans have no fundamental right to self-defense, amongst the other valid points Ted made?

For those that have a problem with what was considered Ted Nugent's threat to Obama look up the word metaphor.

Last edited:
For those that have a problem with what was considered Ted Nugent's threat to Obama look up the word metaphor.
handjob.gif

Yeah.....metaphor.....that's what that meth-head is all-about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgNdnuUvLag]Mitt Romney: "It's been fun getting to know Ted Nugent" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back