Nuclear proliferation: Saudi Arabia Making Brisk Progress on Experimental Nuclear Reactor

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
The Trump doctrine for Saudi Arabia is paying Mohammed Bin Salman big dividends as the US jumps into the Saudi nuclear proliferation game with Trumpard carpet baggers climbing over each other for oil dollars.

Saudi Arabi is the birthplace of Sunni suicide bomber philosophy, and the birthplace of Osama Bin Laden, and the birthplace of instigation and fomenting of Middle East wars.

The human sacrifice of Jamal Khashoggi to MBS's god Donald Trump has fueled Saudis desire to go nuclear.

Is there anything Donald Trump will not do for money?

https://gizmodo.com/report-saudi-arabia-making-brisk-progress-on-experimen-1833872655

... Recent reports indicated that Secretary of Energy Rick Perry had signed secret authorizations allowing six U.S. companies to conduct preliminary work on the reactor-building program. Per the Hill, some legislators are furious that these deals were signed without first obtaining what is known as a 123 agreement (which would mandate the Saudis abide by restrictions preventing them from using the technology for military purposes), which the Saudis have resisted, or consulting Congress, which they believe is required under the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. ...

Your idiotic innuendos aside, it makes perfect sense for the U.S. to plant the seed of "nuclear power" in Saudi Arabia, in order to make sure Iran doesn't go too far off the reservation (assuming it's not already too late).

Makes sense to me. Same as in South Korea.

Lol where Obama worked to stall a radical Islamic nation's nuclear ambitions, Trump is trying to accelerate another's and his sheep celebrate. I'm not even the least bit surprised.

• Banned
Your idiotic innuendos aside, it makes perfect sense for the U.S. to plant the seed of "nuclear power" in Saudi Arabia, in order to make sure Iran doesn't go too far off the reservation (assuming it's not already too late).

Makes sense to me. Same as in South Korea.

My opinions are only idiotic to you. That should give you a wake-up call.

Forum List

Back