NSFW: 13 month old badly beaten

Also not suitable at all if wounded innocents makes you ill or triggers PTSD.

Mom, boyfriend charged with assaulting 13-month-old baby | Beaver/Lawrence Co. News - WTAE Home

"The baby suffered two broken femurs, two broken ankles, two broken arms, two broken wrists, two broken ribs and head trauma," Rochester Police Chief Frank Mercier said.

The baby's mother, Amanda Riley, and her boyfriend, Nicholas Hrvoich, are charged with aggravated assault.

I don't know how anybody can get angry enough to do damage like this.

When my dad was five, he was beaten until he passed out. My mother assured him he had to have been very bad, and he deserved it.

I told my dad it didn't matter if he strangled every kitten on the property. No child can do anything worthy of being beaten that badly WHEN THEY ARE FIVE.

This baby? What can a thirteen month-old do? Seriously. Not a damn thing. Nothing.

Recently, just within the past six months, a child was beaten to death by the mother's boyfriend.

When my daughter was born, I made a personal decision, because of my own family history, to not even date until she was an adult. I made it clear to her being thirteen, and then fell in love with a father of three I'd been friends with for eight years.

I had to know she would be safe. I couldn't take the same risk my mother took with our lives.

I of course cannot advocate any other woman to travel the road I traveled. Some of us are better suited for going through life alone. I've never felt like 'half of me was missing,' or jealous - ... but these women who hook up with men who can do that kind of damage to their baby?? I will never understand.

Some people are just reptiles. It's always the step father. I chose not to bring another man into my home after my husband died for that exact reason. I grew to like being my own person. Now, I think a lot of men are intimidated by me.

To the bolded in red - apparently, I'm not a progressive.

And yes. It was a stepdad who did a lot of damage in my formative years, hence my decision to not introduce one into my daughter's life for a very long time, and then only because the trust was already there.

aggravated assault!?!

Fuck that. I have pit filled with bouquets I can put them in and light it up.

There are times when I am not so civilized and would so very much like to meet these two animals.

aggravated assault!?!

There are times when I am not so civilized and would so very much like to meet these two animals.

I'm going to keep an eye out for the trial and sentencing.
Since I live in PA, I think I will too. I can't believe I didn't hear about this before...

Not blaming you, but now I'm in a foul mood. I should have read and watched that at a later time. Its going to take Me a while to cool off...

aggravated assault!?!

I'm going to keep an eye out for the trial and sentencing.
Since I live in PA, I think I will too. I can't believe I didn't hear about this before...

Not blaming you, but now I'm in a foul mood. I should have read and watched that at a later time. Its going to take Me a while to cool off...

I understand. I saw it at work last night. It took major effort to get my voice under control for the next call.

Mom, boyfriend charged with assaulting 13-month-old baby | Beaver/Lawrence Co. News - WTAE Home

"The baby suffered two broken femurs, two broken ankles, two broken arms, two broken wrists, two broken ribs and head trauma," Rochester Police Chief Frank Mercier said.

The baby's mother, Amanda Riley, and her boyfriend, Nicholas Hrvoich, are charged with aggravated assault.

When my dad was five, he was beaten until he passed out. My mother assured him he had to have been very bad, and he deserved it.

I told my dad it didn't matter if he strangled every kitten on the property. No child can do anything worthy of being beaten that badly WHEN THEY ARE FIVE.

This baby? What can a thirteen month-old do? Seriously. Not a damn thing. Nothing.

Recently, just within the past six months, a child was beaten to death by the mother's boyfriend.

When my daughter was born, I made a personal decision, because of my own family history, to not even date until she was an adult. I made it clear to her being thirteen, and then fell in love with a father of three I'd been friends with for eight years.

I had to know she would be safe. I couldn't take the same risk my mother took with our lives.

I of course cannot advocate any other woman to travel the road I traveled. Some of us are better suited for going through life alone. I've never felt like 'half of me was missing,' or jealous - ... but these women who hook up with men who can do that kind of damage to their baby?? I will never understand.

My youngest is slightly older than this kid. Out of all my kids (4), she has the most ear piercing cry then any of them had at her age. But at that age all they do is smile get into things and look so damn cute. I couldn't image laying a finger on her. In fact at that age most parents are over-protective of their kids.

My youngest is slightly older than this kid. Out of all my kids (4), she has the most ear piercing cry then any of them had at her age. But at that age all they do is smile get into things and look so damn cute. I couldn't image laying a finger on her. In fact at that age most parents are over-protective of their kids.

Exactly, which led to my next question. Did they not bond? To this day, I would take a bullet for my child, and all THAT means is I'm a mom. We would die for them, and she let some asshole inflict that kind of pain on her child?? I will never understand.

Exactly, which led to my next question. Did they not bond? To this day, I would take a bullet for my child, and all THAT means is I'm a mom. We would die for them, and she let some asshole inflict that kind of pain on her child?? I will never understand.

In nursing school, I learned in obstetric nursing to look for the mother to make eye contact with the baby. The mother who does not make eye contact with the baby will be likely to abuse the child.

But women letting men abuse their children is something else altogether. It is not unusual in those situations to learn that the mother not only allowed a man to sexually abuse her own child, but procured others for him to abuse as well. We had one case in Nashville in which the mother tied the daughter to a chair and held her legs apart for the BF.

The above are some of the reasons I never practiced child/adolescent psychiatry. I just didn't have the stomach for it. Most of the women, and plenty of the men I care for were sexually abused, but with adults it wasn't happening in real time. Rather, it was a past issue to be dealt with.

Forum List

Back