NSA spying on Tucker Carlson

You buffoon !! Your on the USA Titanic and you just hit an Eichmann Iceberg and you still think the ship will reach the shore

Carlson was in direct contact with people close to Putin. SOP calls for monitoring that type of contact.
Does "SOP" also call for leaking info about an unmasked U.S. citizen to media sources? That's illegal. What pisses them off is Carlson was able to get ahead of their little attempted psyop against him. He exposed them and the NSA issued a non-denial, denial. The plan must have been to leak his emails to the intermediaries that he was reaching out to for help TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW WITH PUTIN. The Left has gone quite insane where Russia is concerned. Carlson's "crime" was to be a journalist that they wanted to discredit.

The fact that you supporters of this criminal behavior by our government, are all on board with a journalist being illegally unmasked tells me you are fully supportive of whatever it takes to crush your opposition. That may well come back to haunt you someday.
Carlson is nothing like a journalist.
That's your opinion. Is he a CITIZEN? Does he have a right to privacy or are you down with our government intel agencies breaking their own laws to silence political opponents? I suppose you'd be okay with the same thing being done to a "journalist" that you respect? To be clear, I'm not talking about the incidental collection of his communications here. I'm talking about a U.S. government official making application through a FISA court judge to UNMASK a citizen whose offense was to try to arrange an interview with a world leader by contacting sources close to that leader. Whether you respect his role as a journalist or not is immaterial. I'd say exactly the same thing about Acoster, Lemon, or little Andy.

We are watching this administration becoming casual with lawbreaking at a level they'd be SCREAMING about if it were a Trump official breaking these laws. Does that matter to you at all?

NSA spying on Tucker Carlson
A ridiculous rightwing lie.

Yeah... and if Carlson hadn't gotten a heads up, these reporters would be running a narrative about him being a "Russian asset" or even a potential traitor. No one really expects you, sleaze merchants, to demonstrate any integrity but I look forward to the day when your dumb asses become targets of this criminal filth you support in DC. I know you aren't imaginative enough to grasp even that possibility but a cursory reading of history will show you where this ends.
Who knows, maybe you'll even get to see them come for your family first...

I am not Vegas white Trash
That is most of Nevada
I am a self respected Jewish store owner

Quasar44
What i can see is you guys going ballistic when the shoe is on the other foot.

Maybe if you want to hear some facts, cnn is for you. While ever you watch fox Rupert has you exactly where he wants you.
Who gives a shit about Carlson. He's just another Republican hack with a grievance about losing. Like trump, he is nothing but a liar.

Colin norris
I never watch Fox News
You’re what they call a “ useful idiot “

I don’t have time for moronic imbeciles and I am putting you on iggy

Carlson was in direct contact with people close to Putin. SOP calls for monitoring that type of contact.
Does "SOP" also call for leaking info about an unmasked U.S. citizen to media sources? That's illegal. What pisses them off is Carlson was able to get ahead of their little attempted psyop against him. He exposed them and the NSA issued a non-denial, denial. The plan must have been to leak his emails to the intermediaries that he was reaching out to for help TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW WITH PUTIN. The Left has gone quite insane where Russia is concerned. Carlson's "crime" was to be a journalist that they wanted to discredit.

The fact that you supporters of this criminal behavior by our government, are all on board with a journalist being illegally unmasked tells me you are fully supportive of whatever it takes to crush your opposition. That may well come back to haunt you someday.
That's your opinion. Is he a CITIZEN? Does he have a right to privacy or are you down with our government intel agencies breaking their own laws to silence political opponents? I suppose you'd be okay with the same thing being done to a "journalist" that you respect? To be clear, I'm not talking about the incidental collection of his communications here. I'm talking about a U.S. government official making application through a FISA court judge to UNMASK a citizen whose offense was to try to arrange an interview with a world leader by contacting sources close to that leader. Whether you respect his role as a journalist or not is immaterial. I'd say exactly the same thing about Acoster, Lemon, or little Andy.

We are watching this administration becoming casual with lawbreaking at a level they'd be SCREAMING about if it were a Trump official breaking these laws. Does that matter to you at all?
Don't be so absurd. Trump wanted the DOJ to stop SNL from laughing at him. Do you really want a discussion about trying to silence political opponents?

Don't be so absurd. Trump wanted the DOJ to stop SNL from laughing at him. Do you really want a discussion about trying to silence political opponents?

The last media dinner thing which Obama spoke at. Trump was there and he made a complete mockery of him. Trump hated it and never forgot it. That's why he tried to expunge every thing Obama did. Pure revenge like a small child.

The last media dinner thing which Obama spoke at. Trump was there and he made a complete mockery of him. Trump hated it and never forgot it. That's why he tried to expunge every thing Obama did. Pure revenge like a small child.
And if St Trumpy had half a brain, He would have known this before going and hired Himself a team of comedy writers to come up with some good comebacks and zingers.

But no, He just sat there with a puss on.

Quasar44

Maybe if you want to hear some facts, cnn is for you. While ever you watch fox Rupert has you exactly where he wants you.
Who gives a shit about Carlson. He's just another Republican hack with a grievance about losing. Like trump, he is nothing but a liar.
Fascist pig.

Quasar44

Fascist pig.

It's nothing to do with fascism. That's how pathetic you losers are. Carlson is just a mouthpiece for trump and nothing else. You fools lick his boots because he hates dems like you. You know nothing but hate so now I'm a fascist. You don't even know what the word means.
Trumps actions while president classify him as a fascist and judged by the rest of the world to be the closest to that ever elected.
Fascist is your popular name for dems now. That's because you're a hate filled ignorant fool.

Forum List

Back