NSA Jone's "Jewish Joke"

he needs a little help in certain regards. but no. i don't believe he wants to wipe israel off the map. and regardless of what david axelrod would do, i don't think rahm would be working for someone he thought was dangerous for israel.
It's called power.

Any jew that supports Obama is either nuts or doesn't understand his policies.

any jew who thought the neo-cons had the right idea was simply wrong.

and again, rahm isn't endangering his family in israel for power. he could have stayed in congress and been the first jewish speaker of the house... which he was on target to be. that's far greater power than what he's doing now.
The speaker of the house is Nancy Pelosi, I don't think she would give it up.

You have Barak Hussein who has publically insulted Israel and the prime minister, made ludicrous demands, ignored US policy of jerusalem being Israel's undivided capital, two faced the people in AIPAC, claiming that he would never try to force concessions, and that he reconized that jerusalem is Israel's undivided and eternal capital.

For what? He made zero demands of the palestinians who refused to even negotiate. He destroyed any chance of peace, because the PA now knows that they don't have to put in any effort, all they have to do is wait for Obama to try and force Israel to commit suicide.

Barak Hussein also publically embarassed Israel's prime minister who was his guest in the White House.

How is this unclear?

You have Barak Hussein who has publically insulted Israel and the prime minister, made ludicrous demands, ignored US policy of jerusalem being Israel's undivided capital, two faced the people in AIPAC, claiming that he would never try to force concessions, and that he reconized that jerusalem is Israel's undivided and eternal capital.

For what? He made zero demands of the palestinians who refused to even negotiate. He destroyed any chance of peace, because the PA now knows that they don't have to put in any effort, all they have to do is wait for Obama to try and force Israel to commit suicide.

Barak Hussein also publically embarassed Israel's prime minister who was his guest in the White House.

How is this unclear?

Nancy will not be speaker forever.

your gripe is with your OPINION of Obama, not with this joke.

and this thread isn't about israel policy which i don't enjoy discussing with either anti-semites or neo-cons, neither of whom is capable of viewing the issue in realistic terms.

and before you reply, remember, i NEVER think jews should lay down and die for terrorists.

Last edited:

How is this unclear?

and this thread isn't about israel policy which i don't enjoy discussing with either anti-semites or neo-cons, neither of whom is capable of viewing the issue in realistic terms.

and before you reply, remember, i NEVER think jews should lay down and die for terrorists.

The topic have moved to a tangent on Rahm Emmanuel.

I am a conservative, I don't really accept the "neo-con" label that liberals created.

If you don't think that jews should lay down and die for terrorists how can you support Barak Hussein Obama's israel policy?

I agree. Nothing funnier than 'truth,' that Jews are gougers, make pastries out of Muslim kids they kill, etc. LOL! Side splitting. Got my humor back, thanks Jillian, leading the way. Tell your MIL thanks too!

Actually, when I read the joke, I saw it as the Jewish brothers outsmarting the Taliban.

But hey, when you want to find racism badly enough, I suppose you'll find it.

I agree.

there is a reason that the taliban doesn't try to attack Israel directly: they would get their asses KICKED... and the planners would be hunted down and slaughtered

I agree. Nothing funnier than 'truth,' that Jews are gougers, make pastries out of Muslim kids they kill, etc. LOL! Side splitting. Got my humor back, thanks Jillian, leading the way. Tell your MIL thanks too!

Actually, when I read the joke, I saw it as the Jewish brothers outsmarting the Taliban.

But hey, when you want to find racism badly enough, I suppose you'll find it.

I agree.

there is a reason that the taliban doesn't try to attack Israel directly: they would get their asses KICKED... and the planners would be hunted down and slaughtered

The Taliban don't try to attack Israel because they don't care about anything outside of Afghanistan. You're confusing them with al-Qa'idah, which can't attack Israel because of the animosity between it and the Muslim Brotherhood and related groups like Hamas.

How is this unclear?

I am a conservative, I don't really accept the "neo-con" label that liberals created.

If you don't think that jews should lay down and die for terrorists how can you support Barak Hussein Obama's israel policy?

AmwayMike

The reason President Obama's policy does not favor Israel is that he is trying to find a middle ground. By recognizing the needs and grievances of the Palastinians he is making it clear that he is willing to work with both parties.
An Israelicentric policy towards settlement and security has not worked for 60 years. Moveing in another direction is clearly warranted

AmwayMike

The reason President Obama's policy does not favor Israel is that he is trying to find a middle ground. By recognizing the needs and grievances of the Palastinians he is making it clear that he is willing to work with both parties.
An Israelicentric policy towards settlement and security has not worked for 60 years. Moveing in another direction is clearly warranted
Barak Hussein holds no middle ground, he is firmly on the side of the terrorists.

Last edited:

AmwayMike

Barak Hussein hold no middle ground, he is firmly on the side of the terrorists.

Thanks for clarifying your political position....

Once again showing why the American people voted those with your views out of power

AmwayMike

Barak Hussein hold no middle ground, he is firmly on the side of the terrorists.

Once again showing why the American people voted those with your views out of power
Sewer Worker since your god has shown to be two faced and a liar hopefully, him and his ilk will be voted out of power very soon.

Sewer Worker since your god has shown to be two faced and a liar hopefully, him and his ilk will be voted out of power very soon.

There is an election in about two and a half years......good luck AmwayMike...you are going to need it

I don't care who you are, that's funny!

actually... no. that one isn't.... especially coming from an anti-semite like him.

now let me tell you how you, a non-jew, can tell the difference...

joke 1: makes fun of a jewish strength being used to outsmart an enemy.

joke 2: takes an ugly jewish stereotype... that jews are cheap... and

well, just and... it doesn't go anywhere and isn't intended to be anything but disparaging... especially when told by an antisemite
I do not appreciate Obama's NSA's joke. It's basically that jews are greedy. I don't find that funny.

Also, the NSA said this publically, and was of poor taste.

You know what?

I didn't find that joke to be saying that they were greedy. That is not how I read it.

What I read is that the Muslim man came in for water and the Jewish man didn't have any but told him that he would sell him a tie. The Muslim man refused to buy the tie and walked for an hour to get water only to find out that the restaurant required him to be wearing a tie so then he had to walk back to get a tie.

I don't see greed there, just a funny situation. Greed would be if he tried to sell him a $15 tie for $75. To me it was just a Catch-22 situation and nothing more.

Of course, had I been the Mom, the restaurant owner, I would have given the Muslim man water without the tie, but then the joke would not have been funny.

I would say that if the NSA editorialized the Joke with a statement like, "see I told you all Jews were greedy SOBs" that would be different, but the joke is not in my opinion a joke about greed.

Immie

Last edited:
Yeah, Obama hates Jews? Forget that his Chief of Staff Rahlm Emanuel is Israeli, and his father was a member of the Jewish Irgun. Not too mention all the other Jews in Obama's Administration. If you truly hate Jews, you don't get elected to President of The United States. Not yet anyway. Fucking idiots. ~BH

Yeah, Obama hates Jews? Forget that his Chief of Staff Rahlm Emanuel is Israeli, and his father was a member of the Jewish Irgun. Not too mention all the other Jews in Obama's Administration. If you truly hate Jews, you don't get elected to President of The United States. Not yet anyway. Fucking idiots. ~BH

ROFLMNAO... Yeah... Obama and Rahm are such BIG fans of Israel...

The Isrealis are feelin' the love.

Leftist Anti-Semitism has always been as well cloaked as it is consistent... denying it only makes ya look like an ignorant fool.

ROFLMNAO... Yeah... Obama and Rahm are such BIG fans of Israel...

The Isrealis are feelin' the love.

Leftist Anti-Semitism has always been as well cloaked as it is consistent... denying it only makes ya look like an ignorant fool.

Hey PI? Don't get wise with me bro. If you of all people are that fucking braindead that you actually believe the mask that they are wearing then it is yOU who is the "ignorant fool" bro. And yes, of course I know about the "Public" leftists stance on Israel. Oh yeah I know Barbara Boxer, Shumer, Feinstein and Levin all hate Israel. LOL!!!! That's why more than half of them continue to fund them through the Senate Armed Services Committee? Wake the fuck up, don't be a slave to dis-information. I would expect better from you my friend. ~BH

"You know, my name .... comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher. My ancestors were guardians of the ghetto wall in Chortkov. And I believe Hashem [Orthodox Jewish term for "God"] actually gave me that name. One of my roles, very important in the United States senate, is to be a shomer - to be a or the shomer Yisrael. And I will continue to be that with every bone in my body..." - Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)​

Good to know where his loyalties lie. :lol:

"You know, my name .... comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher. My ancestors were guardians of the ghetto wall in Chortkov. And I believe Hashem [Orthodox Jewish term for "God"] actually gave me that name. One of my roles, very important in the United States senate, is to be a shomer - to be a or the shomer Yisrael. And I will continue to be that with every bone in my body..." - Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)​

Good to know where his loyalties lie. :lol:

Pretty much bro. Let these fools of the media continue to bathe in bullshit. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back