NSA Documents Confirm Our Fears

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I'm not big into conspiracy theories. In fact, I dislike them quite a bit.

But when something is logical and makes sense, it is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is simply a conspiracy....

New NSA Docs Confirm Long-Held Blogger Fears: There Are Government Trolls Among Us

images

With OFA sending letters to Editors, etc, this is not far fetched. I believe we may have a few of our own.

Via Personal Liberty Digest

The Internet has provided a forum for average people throughout the world to disseminate, share and debate information unattenuated by gatekeepers in the mainstream media and their politically connected friends. New media outlets like Personal Liberty Digest™ have, for years, been warning readers that the well-connected and ruling elite, displeased by this newfound proletariat freedom, have been prolific in attempts to undermine and marginalize information provided by any media outlet unwilling to obey the same unspoken rules that govern the content choices of major media outlets.

Now, thanks to the efforts of National Security Agency whistle-blower Edward Snowden and journalist Glenn Greenwald, readers no longer have to take the word of “paranoid” bloggers who relate tales of paid government trolls lurking in comment sections and other concentrated top-down efforts to muddy the information provided by alternative media.

On his The Intercept blog this week, Greenwald provides documents from Snowden’s NSA cache which provide a look at some of the tactics employed by the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), a spy agency that has been shown to have a close working relationship with the American spy agency.

The documents deal largely with the goals of GCHQ’s previously secret Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG), an apparatus whose mission Greenwald describes thusly: “Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.”

smile-big-brother-is-watching-you-obama-209x300.jpg

Watch yer ass people. Until we can get an American Patriot back in Office, be aware

NSA Documents Confirm Our Fears , and Edgetho is obviously a troll for the far right wing think tanks.

Not an effective or interesting troll, for sure, but one, nonetheless, I believe.

We are comfortable with Internet protocols securing online credit card transactions, though hackers still roam around in such realms.

However, ideas about foreign radicals or agents inspecting culture-relevant communications over the Internet as spies either makes the NSA look concerned or fascist.

After all, shouldn't an ethnic eatery hub such as Chinatown, San Francisco (USA) make people more curious about capitalism-catalyzed 'political traffic?'

:blahblah:

supercop.jpg

Forum List

Back