NRSC -- No Plans To Fund O'Donnell

wow, so now the lefties are giving ADVICE to the Republican party and telling them to "dump" the American citizens WHO SUPPORTED them but is now saying with their VOTES, we WANT A CHANGE...

don't that just make ya feel all warm and tingly:eusa_whistle:

wow, so now the lefties are giving ADVICE to the Republican party and telling them to "dump" the American citizens WHO SUPPORTED them but is now saying with their VOTES, we WANT A CHANGE...

don't that just make ya feel all warm and tingly:eusa_whistle:

i'm thinking that the rightwingnuts like giving advice to the left, too.

my biggest advice would have been that they should have kicked the rightwingnuts in the teeth day one.

but there ya go.

btw, love ya, too, steffie. :)

LOL.....Delaware is a fucking tollbooth. You can have it. We've already won by sending the message to the RNC that we CONSERVATIVES won't accept any more RINO's even if we lose a few elections. By the time the left wing nutters like you figure that out, you'll be the minority party again.

We will gladly lose the battle over the tollbooth that is Delaware, and win the war for the country.

PS - I can't understand why any hyper partisan left wing nutjob would be happy that Rangel won? His corruption trial won't be a distraction will it?? Nah!! not at all!! :lol:

You have sent notice that you are content with a party that represents the 25-30% far right conservatives only........a sure formula for failure

The GOP needs to dump its social conservative wing and establish itself as a party of fiscal conservatism. Fiscal conservatism does not mean cut taxes, it means balancing a budget. Something Republicans have never done

I'd say that taking advice from partisans as yourself would be an exercise in stupidity. I'm amazed at the time liberal partisans spend advising the other party partisans, seems there are better ways to spend your time like working for your own candidates?

This is a POLITICAL Message Board.....thats why we are here

I'd say that taking advice from partisans as yourself would be an exercise in stupidity. I'm amazed at the time liberal partisans spend advising the other party partisans, seems there are better ways to spend your time like working for your own candidates?

you're right, hon. you should choose insane and subliterate extremists and racists to represent the right. at least it's honest. :thup:

how 'bout that palladino, eh?

LOL.....Delaware is a fucking tollbooth. You can have it. We've already won by sending the message to the RNC that we CONSERVATIVES won't accept any more RINO's even if we lose a few elections. By the time the left wing nutters like you figure that out, you'll be the minority party again.

We will gladly lose the battle over the tollbooth that is Delaware, and win the war for the country.

PS - I can't understand why any hyper partisan left wing nutjob would be happy that Rangel won? His corruption trial won't be a distraction will it?? Nah!! not at all!! :lol:

You have sent notice that you are content with a party that represents the 25-30% far right conservatives only........a sure formula for failure

The GOP needs to dump its social conservative wing and establish itself as a party of fiscal conservatism. Fiscal conservatism does not mean cut taxes, it means balancing a budget. Something Republicans have never done

Marginalizing the opposition is their way of helping their own candidates. It's pretty much a given that Democrats cannot run on their record and expect any chance of winning.

Last edited:
You know I like you, Jillian, but I'm not sure I'd be taking pride a Rangel win...

As for Castle/O'Donnell, I'm not convinced she will win, in fact I'm guessing she won't.
She's (now) gotta be sweatin' November. When she's (finally) deep-sixed, then, she'll have to find a real-job (and, start supporting herself)!!

I wonder if she can (at least) type?? :eusa_eh:

$10 hand-jobs, to cover groceries, (pretty-obviously) isn't an option.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell's 90's MTV Anti-Masturbation Campaign[/ame]​

Why should the national Republicans fund her??

Let the Tea Party fund her....she is their candidate

You know I like you, Jillian, but I'm not sure I'd be taking pride a Rangel win...

As for Castle/O'Donnell, I'm not convinced she will win, in fact I'm guessing she won't. Castle would have been a shoo-in. If control comes down to one senator, Republicans/conservatives will be kicking themselves for not recognizing the need for backing a candidate who could win over the need to "send a message." Any message conservatives are trying to send will be lost amidst the laughter over their short sightedness in Delaware.

I don't take 'pride' in it, hon. and if i were in his district, i wouldn't have voted for him. but it amuses me because it annoys the rightwingnuts.

as for the rest, i agree with you. but pat buchanan said it this morning... it's like when they picked goldwater... they preferred to lose with him, rather than win with Rockefeller. it's stupid but they don't care.

and i'm fine with that because it opened up seats to dems that would otherwise have been lost. but i also like seeing smart people of both parties in congress. these choices are embarrassing.

As for Castle/O'Donnell, I'm not convinced she will win, in fact I'm guessing she won't. Castle would have been a shoo-in. If control comes down to one senator, Republicans/conservatives will be kicking themselves for not recognizing the need for backing a candidate who could win over the need to "send a message." Any message conservatives are trying to send will be lost amidst the laughter over their short sightedness in Delaware.

I don't take 'pride' in it, hon. and if i were in his district, i wouldn't have voted for him. but it amuses me because it annoys the rightwingnuts.

as for the rest, i agree with you. but pat buchanan said it this morning... it's like when they picked goldwater... they preferred to lose with him, rather than win with Rockefeller. it's stupid but they don't care.

and i'm fine with that because it opened up seats to dems that would otherwise have been lost. but i also like seeing smart people of both parties in congress. these choices are embarrassing.

Dont be too certain she won't win the general election, troll.

you're right, hon. you should choose insane and subliterate extremists and racists to represent the right. at least it's honest. :thup:

Yeah, I'm all about backing extremists like Palin or Obama. Seriously. :doubt:

Not sure what good a 1 seat majority is. If you can not count on them all to stick to the plan. I rather have them send the message and not win the senate this time. Than end up with a super thin majority with a handful of Liberal Republicans who render you unable to do anything with it.

Point taken. I was keeping it simple to make a point, but you're right. Though I'm not convinced sending a message is worth the future of the country, I suppose we need to start somewhere...

Yeah, I'm all about backing extremists like Palin or Obama. Seriously. :doubt:

if obama were the 'extremist' the loons like to pretend he is, gitmo would be closed; we'd have a single-payor health care system; we'd be completely out of iraq and afghanistan; and he wouldn't have let the lovely folks at BP drill offshore.

and like i've said repeatedly, you'd be more credible if you didn't start on him even before the election.

so there ya go.

the fact that you put him in the same breath as the tweeting twit is what's funny.

now, how 'bout that palladino?

O'Donnell won't lack support and the RNC might live to regret this

Pretty much my take. The RNC is saying basically 'f u' to voters of winner. Not a good place to be and doesn't bode well for their actions next year.

I've thought all along that the tea parties may be the end of the GOP. Though Dems should not take comfort in that.

O'Donnell won't lack support and the RNC might live to regret this

Pretty much my take. The RNC is saying basically 'f u' to voters of winner. Not a good place to be and doesn't bode well for their actions next year.

I've thought all along that the tea parties may be the end of the GOP. Though Dems should not take comfort in that.

she has 20-something percent support in delaware and $20,000 dollars for her campaign.

i don't take comfort from the teaparty loons destroying the GOP, I liked the smart GOP'ers as a balance. Now it's all about keeping the nutters as far as possible from anything they can break.

Not sure what good a 1 seat majority is. If you can not count on them all to stick to the plan. I rather have them send the message and not win the senate this time. Than end up with a super thin majority with a handful of Liberal Republicans who render you unable to do anything with it.

Point taken. I was keeping it simple to make a point, but you're right. Though I'm not convinced sending a message is worth the future of the country, I suppose we need to start somewhere...

The R's never really "controlled" the Senate when they had a majority, to be honest...

The squishies control during one or two seat majorities... The leftist extremists control when they have a big majority...

Forum List

Back