NRA Now Offering New Hoodie For Concealed Weapon

I have a CC permit but just open carry.
Only wusses conceal them.

It is not intelligent to brandish your weapon. so many reasons why it is safer and more intelligent to carry concealed.

Open Carry attracts attention, especially the attention of a would be criminal who may say "oh look a gun, i can tackle that dude from behind and take it"

Open carry also makes people around you nervous and can lead to lots of false calls to police for a "threatening person"

I prefer concealed.....even if it wasn't my state's law that it was illegal to open carry I wouldn't do it.

Yep lots of people run up and take cops guns?

How many would rob a business if it was full of people openly wearing guns?

You cannot carry open in your state even with a CC permit???

You can open carry in KY without a CC permit or with one.

If I brandish my gun for any reason other than I'm actually going to use it for self defense, and someone calls the cops on me for it, I will/can lose my gun liscense in this state.

If you get caught with it exposed in a holster on your belt they will take it away too.

I have a CC permit but just open carry.
Only wusses conceal them.

It is not intelligent to brandish your weapon. so many reasons why it is safer and more intelligent to carry concealed.

Open Carry attracts attention, especially the attention of a would be criminal who may say "oh look a gun, i can tackle that dude from behind and take it"

Open carry also makes people around you nervous and can lead to lots of false calls to police for a "threatening person"

I prefer concealed.....even if it wasn't my state's law that it was illegal to open carry I wouldn't do it.

Yep lots of people run up and take cops guns?

How many would rob a business if it was full of people openly wearing guns?

I wouldn't put it past some crackhead to try and grab my gun, a cop probably not but some regular joe who isn't overly physically intimidating...well...yeah I could see the junkie thinking "I can get that gun and rob this store and smoke some rocks after"

The Libs will be jumping off buildings in rage when they see this...

http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=11&p=CO+635&ct=e

We want concealed carry to fit around your lifestyle – not the other way around. That’s why we developed the NRAstore™ exclusive Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt. It’s the only garment of its kind we know of! Made from a pre-shrunk, heavyweight 50% cotton / 50% polyester blend, we’ve taken a standard 9 oz. fleece sweatshirt design and added a full-body polyester lining for added warmth, durability, wind resistance and weight distribution. Inside the sweatshirt you’ll find left and right concealment pockets. The included Velcro®-backed holster and double mag pouch can be repositioned inside the pockets for optimum draw. Ideal for carrying your favorite compact to mid-size pistol, the NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt gives you an extra tactical edge, because its unstructured, casual design appears incapable of concealing a heavy firearm – but it does so with ease! Includes drawstring hood, cotton/spandex ribbed cuffs and waistband, two front pouch pockets and a discreet black zipper. Includes one Velcro® holster and one Velcro® mag pouch. Colors: Black, Navy. Made in USA.

That thing rocks, I just ordered a blue one.

635ps.jpg

I ordered the Black one!! Hahhahhah!

So I grabbed an old jacket I hadn't worn for years and it has one of those pockets.

I have to say it is more comfortable to keep my LC-9 in my jeans front pocket than in my jacket like that.

Unfortunately, I live in Florida (5 miles south of Sanford, btw) where it's too hot for a hoodie most of the year. Unless you are trying to hide your identity.

in L.A. - I can tell when punky or cool youth are behind me. I smell them coming. the stink from some of these kids with dark clothes and winter wear in SoCal. brain damage? Hopefully wearing too warm clothes with kill the male sperm and save society the costs of...

Forum List

Back