Now what?

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
I still think Obama was born in Kenya, as his paternal grandmther claims, if so, he's not legally qualified to be president. If and when this comes out, what happens?

the state of Hawaii has already come out and said his BC is prefectly legal and in order.

Please stop with the silly fantasys?

Who in their right minds would vote for someone named Barack Hussein Obama with questionable birthplace over a war hero? Please, I am sick over this.

the state of Hawaii has already come out and said his BC is prefectly legal and in order.

Please stop with the silly fantasys?

Since when was Hawaii in charge of certifying the eligibility of our presidents?
I thought that might be a federal thing.

Who in their right minds would vote for someone named Barack Hussein Obama with questionable birthplace over a war hero? Please, I am sick over this.

53% of American voters, generating 300+ Electoral College votes, thats who!.

P.S. It wasn't the voters in their 'right' minds... it was the moderate voters, thinking from both sides of their minds, who finally realized Bush Sr. was right about 'trickle down', voodoo Reganonomics, and gave the republicans the well-deserved boot.

-Joe

Last edited:
Yeah, the only problem is you have to time travel at least 35 years into the past to do it.

-Joe

na----just get some dirt on him, tell him to lie, and he locks the thing up but assures the entire country that everything is hunky dory.

I still think Obama was born in Kenya, as his paternal grandmther claims, if so, he's not legally qualified to be president. If and when this comes out, what happens?

We'll probably all be so amazed by the pigs that have started flying out of our asses few of us will notice?

Just a guess. I'm no constitutional porcine scholar.

It is. Congress certified it.

But none of them felt a little compelled to print out a copy ???

I'll tell you what---there are FAR too many things that are NOT being discussed. We have made history and elected a black man--big woo. Does he plan on clueing us in on anything or are we supposed to be so awestruck that we don't care ?

I'll tell you what---there are FAR too many things that are NOT being discussed. We have made history and elected a black man--big woo. Does he plan on clueing us in on anything or are we supposed to be so awestruck that we don't care ?

This one. That is what they are banking on.

His mother was from Kansas so it doesn't matter where he was born. Time to move on.:eusa_whistle:

Electing a black man to the highest office in the world is a big woo.

What else needs to be discussed? We know about his connections with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, we know about his connection with ACORN, his connection with Bill Ayers, his connection to Rev. Wright. What else do you need to know? There are two books about him. There are countless magazine articles. I saw a political show last night where an old white woman called in saying the same thing about how we didn't know enough about Obama. The conservative host laughed at her and hung up the phone because such an opinion in simply uninformed.

His mother was from Kansas so it doesn't matter where he was born. Time to move on.:eusa_whistle:

What else needs to be discussed? We know about his connections with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, we know about his connection with ACORN, his connection with Bill Ayers, his connection to Rev. Wright. What else do you need to know? There are two books about him. There are countless magazine articles. I saw a political show last night where an old white woman called in saying the same thing about how we didn't know enough about Obama. The conservative host laughed at her and hung up the phone because such an opinion in simply uninformed.

Right--I'm sure the conservative host just laughed he off and told her she was uninformed. Got a link?
I don't give a shit if our president is purple. It shouldn't matter one bit to someone who isn't racist. He has a job to do and he works FOR the American people. Liberals outta know this by know after being "tricked by Bush". Sorry, I'm not that gullible.

Right--I'm sure the conservative host just laughed he off and told her she was uninformed. Got a link?
I don't give a shit if our president is purple. It shouldn't matter one bit to someone who isn't racist. He has a job to do and he works FOR the American people. Liberals outta know this by know after being "tricked by Bush". Sorry, I'm not that gullible.

No link because it was a show on KBDI, public tv in Denver, Colorado, not a website. The host wasn't quite that impolite as you make it seem. He laughed and then he, and his guests, just moved on to more important, valid remarks and discussion.

Doesn't matter where his mother was born if HE was born in Kenya and he's a Kenyan citizen. His mother was 18 when he was born so by the laws of this country if he was born in Kenya of a Kenyan father, he was not a native born American which the laws require him to be in order to become president.

You knew about his connnection to Fannie Mae and Freddie mac AND ACORN with all the fraudulent voter registrations and you STILL voted for him? What kind of person does that?

Forum List

Back