Now They Want To "Drone" Us

Are you, as a fellow American Citizen, worried about your government "droning" you?

• No. Because I own a good umbrella

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Maybe . . . I did watch the Capitol incident on live TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I might know someone who own(ed) a pair of buffalo horns . . .

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Listen to at least the first minute and fifteen seconds of the following video. Extrajudicial assassination of American Citizens—in the lower 48; it's what's for dinner!

Freedom in ALL forms in America is fast dying. Watch the skies . . . I guess?

How much longer before curtains will be outlawed? "If you're not doing anything illegal, you don't have anything to hide, do you?"

Listen to at least the first minute and fifteen seconds of the following video. Extrajudicial assassination of American Citizens—in the lower 48; it's what's for dinner!

The Founders would have hanged them. And they wouldn't have lost a second of sleep about it.

Yes. They are pushing all good, law abiding citizens into dead ends, forcing our backs to the wall.

They've become very accustomed to manufacturing their own opposition for purposes of establishing control over ther own anti-American narrative.

My guess is they'll soil their britches if the real opposition starts fighting back.

Americans won't continue to take this. Not in the real world.

Last edited:

Freedom in ALL forms in America is fast dying. Watch the skies . . . I guess?

Because some whack-job on youtube says so?

Grow up.

Forum List

Back