Now the media wants us to know about covid toes. That's right, covid toes.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What are 'COVID toes' and why are dermatologists seeing an 'epidemic' of them in kids?

Abby Haglage

April 20, 2020, 9:59 AM EDT

The coronavirus has now infected more than 2.4 million people worldwide, causing a range of symptoms from fever and dry cough to the temporary loss of taste and smell. Now experts in the dermatology world are warning of a new potential sign of the virus which may have previously gone overlooked: an inflammation of blood vessels in the hands and feet that’s been nicknamed “COVID toes.”

Damn you Trrrruuuuuuumppppppeh!!!!!!!

What are 'COVID toes' and why are dermatologists seeing an 'epidemic' of them in kids?

Abby Haglage

The coronavirus has now infected more than 2.4 million people worldwide, causing a range of symptoms from fever and dry cough to the temporary loss of taste and smell. Now experts in the dermatology world are warning of a new potential sign of the virus which may have previously gone overlooked: an inflammation of blood vessels in the hands and feet that’s been nicknamed “COVID toes.”

Many years ago my belly swelled all up. I could feel my belly move sometimes and 9 months later, a baby came out.

My condition has been reclassified as "COVID"

Abby Haglage

Many years ago my belly swelled all up. I could feel my belly move sometimes and 9 months later, a baby came out.

Love it when you talk dirty...

It doesn't take much for an illness to temporarily remove taste and smell. The common cold has always done it.

Everything is a symptom of the Chinese virus. Especially in healthy people. Did you get that part?

Abby Haglage

Abby Haglage

I wonder how many children are going to be born in December named “Covid.”

“Covid Rona Smith, you wash your hands. And stop using up all the toilet paper!”

Abby Haglage

I hear that condition can affect your life for 18- 26 years.
30-35 if you are a liberal.

It doesn't take much for an illness to temporarily remove taste and smell. The common cold has always done it.

Everything is a symptom of the Chinese virus. Especially in healthy people. Did you get that part?
Remember some asshole who kept posting over and over that white people couldn’t get the virus?

Remember some asshole who kept posting over and over that white people couldn’t get the virus?
That would be hilarious. Like sickle cell anemia. As it is, hollywood is more and more wanting us to know how many of the blacks are getting this. Trust me, they are implying something and trust me it is about Trummmmmmp being a RRRRAAACIST.

Abby Haglage

That’s what happens when you don’t use a mask during sex.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing the monster of the diseases in history,

It comes out now, that this WEAK Corona virus is multifaceted.

It causes fever, cough, dizziness, stomach pain, diarrhea, brain inflammation, red bumps in feet and hands, dementia, drug addiction, transgenderism, hair loss, sinusitis, nail pitting, bone fracture, lower sexual desire, caries, excessive appetite, blurred vision and possible epileptic attacks.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing the monster of the diseases in history,

It comes out now, that this WEAK Corona virus is multifaceted.

It causes fever, cough, dizziness, stomach pain, diarrhea, brain inflammation, red bumps in feet and hands, dementia, drug addiction, transgenderism, hair loss, sinusitis, nail pitting, bone fracture, lower sexual desire, caries, excessive appetite, blurred vision and possible epileptic attacks.
and cures cancer.

Forum List

Back