Now That tRump and his GOPer Cronies Cost the Global Economy over $500 billion, What's Next?

The markets have been in the red since Jan when Trump fired off his first shots in his Trade War but you want to blame it on something that has not happened yet?

What an amazingly loyal little sheep you are.
It is your choice to support Wall Street over Main Street. Liberals have become a bit of an enigma of latee.

They are not mutually exclusive. Main Street doing well helps Wall Street to do well. These things are all tied together.

The markets have been in the red since Jan when Trump fired off his first shots in his Trade War but you want to blame it on something that has not happened yet?

It is your choice to support Wall Street over Main Street. Liberals have become a bit of an enigma of latee.

They are not mutually exclusive. Main Street doing well helps Wall Street to do well. These things are all tied together.
That's puny, and we both know it.

No, I do not know it. Main Street does well when Wall Street does well... Wall Street does well when Main Street does well...

They are not competing entities, they are both part of the same system and one cannot do well without the other.

No, I do not know it. Main Street does well when Wall Street does well... Wall Street does well when Main Street does well...

They are not competing entities, they are both part of the same system and one cannot do well without the other.
I have neither the time nor inclination to instruct you on economics. Your community college doubtless offers Econ. 101 courses.

This is what the tRump admin. or what's left of it, which also represents the deplorable legacy of the outgoing GOPer majority has left as of the ending of 2018. All that winning. Not!

"Stocks plunged again on Friday, sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average to its worst week since the financial crisis in 2008, down nearly 7 percent. The Nasdaq Composite Index closed in a bear market and the S&P 500 was on the brink of one itself, down nearly 18 percent from its record earlier this year.

The Federal Reserve's rate hike on Wednesday drove the losses this week and fears of an extended government shutdown only added to the pain on Friday.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 414.23 points to finish at 22,445.37 in turbulent trading that sent the blue-chip index up as much as 300 points earlier in the day, only to trade back in negative territory less than one hour later. The initial rally upward on Friday came as Federal Reserve Bank of New York President John Williams told CNBC that the central bank could reassess its interest rate policy and balance sheet reduction in the new year if the economy slows."

source: cnbc.com /2018/12/21/us-stocks-set-for-lower-week-after-fed-decision-government-shutdown-fears.html
Would you care to explain why this is Trump's fault? Did his wife where a dress that triggered the markets? Or did the Trump adm do something that fundamentally changed the economic basics of this country? Or are you going to blame Trump for every single negative thing that ever happens anywhere any time just because?
With liberals, they can never take the blame for their actions when it destroys the economy. Just look at Nancy Pelosi in 2006 when she took the gavel to be leader of Congress and 1 year later the markets tank, in January of this year, she gets the gavel again, and the markets are already proving again, it is a bad move for America...
Personally I think politicians have very little to do with short term markets results. I don't give credit to Trump for the market highs, nor do I blame him for obvious overdo corrections. The president does not control the economy, particularly in a global market.

As far as Pelosi, I've had one question on my mind, quaaludes, meth or alzheimer's? Head trauma? For years I've seen her as the most incoherent public figure of all time. Although with this Ocasio-Cortez chick, Pelosi now has competition.
Rules and regulations that Obozos enacted on energy prices that necessarily skyrocketed did have an impact of negative import on the economy, just like FORCING business to go to a 29 hour full time work week when Obozocare was signed into law. What President Trump did was with EO's overturned all the EO's Obama did, thus freeing business to do what they do best. Business. Same with Congress, they can pass law that restricts companies, like they did back in 2006.

I have neither the time nor inclination to instruct you on economics. Your community college doubtless offers Econ. 101 courses.

You should request a refund since your local CC Econ class filled your head with such nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is what the tRump admin. or what's left of it, which also represents the deplorable legacy of the outgoing GOPer majority has left as of the ending of 2018. All that winning. Not!

"Stocks plunged again on Friday, sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average to its worst week since the financial crisis in 2008, down nearly 7 percent. The Nasdaq Composite Index closed in a bear market and the S&P 500 was on the brink of one itself, down nearly 18 percent from its record earlier this year.

The Federal Reserve's rate hike on Wednesday drove the losses this week and fears of an extended government shutdown only added to the pain on Friday.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 414.23 points to finish at 22,445.37 in turbulent trading that sent the blue-chip index up as much as 300 points earlier in the day, only to trade back in negative territory less than one hour later. The initial rally upward on Friday came as Federal Reserve Bank of New York President John Williams told CNBC that the central bank could reassess its interest rate policy and balance sheet reduction in the new year if the economy slows."

source: cnbc.com /2018/12/21/us-stocks-set-for-lower-week-after-fed-decision-government-shutdown-fears.html
I had this feeling when he was appointed #45. I am sure he is working to destabilize America so that russia can either invade of he can have his bloodless coup for his butt buddy Vladimier.
tRump is too stupid to destabilize anything other than his rotted legacy and stabilizing enough rope to hang himself.

No facts, huh? Just ignorant libtard opinions rooted in TDS.

tRump is too stupid to destabilize anything other than his rotted legacy and stabilizing enough rope to hang himself.
Stupid maybe but never underestimate the power of sly cunning and some very, very smart assistance and advice coming from Moscow.
Of course, which is why elements within Democracy needed top that uncivilized and primitive activity at averting the House part of Congress getting hacked in internal and external enemy's favor. This is separate from the fact that this Russian puppet tRump begged them to hack the election in his favor because he only appealed to the bottom feeders or the minority and also realized he could not win in a lawful, decent and civilized manner.

When did Trump "beg them" to hack the election? What fantasy world are you digging this up from?

They won't usually admit someone without at least a GED.

I am sorry they would not let you in. that had to be hard. I am sure if you work really hard you can get your GED and then go take that Econ class

You're right. I mistakenly presumed that those who claim to be adults have the requirements for communiity colleges, but obvioulsy there are exceptions like Gator.

You're right. I mistakenly presumed that those who claim to be adults have the requirements for communiity colleges, but obvioulsy there are exceptions like Gator.

Some of us have our Master's while you are bragging about your AA. :21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

Some of us have our Master's while you are bragging about your AA. :21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:
FFS Gator, you're a millionaire career Marine with a Master's? It's hard to understand why people deride you so.

The internet is a really cool place, eh?

FFS Gator, you're a millionaire career Marine with a Master's? It's hard to understand why people deride you so.

A Marine with a Master's degree? He probably has more education than the Commandant of the Marine Corps! He probably still eats crayons too!

A Marine with a Master's degree? He probably has more education than the Commandant of the Marine Corps! He probably still eats crayons too!
All that and Gator's a millionaire to boot! And believe it or not, there are those who are somewhat dubious about his claims. People can be so suspicious sometimes!

Last edited:

whoever said I was a millionaire?

Now you just have to make shit up that I never said.

Funny that you think having a Masters is such a big deal.

I had this feeling when he was appointed #45. I am sure he is working to destabilize America so that russia can either invade of he can have his bloodless coup for his butt buddy Vladimier.

You think Russia's going to invade the US? LOL You've got to change your meds, Tax Man...whatever they've got you on isn't working!

No, he has a Masters as well.

I though did not get my till after i got out.

The GI Bill is a wonderful thing

:th_believecrap:

Forum List

Back