Now Let’s Put Every Congresscritter Thru the Same Vetting Trump Got

I’d suggest a good place to start would be with that list of Congresspersons who’ve dipped into the special congressional fund set up to get their asses out of sexual/verbal/physical abuse stuff. Let’s see all the names no matter what party. It’s our money and we want to know where it went and why.

Then I’d want to backtrack the whole thing. Who initially suggested such a fund? Who voted for it? Be nice to ask those folks if they’re still alive what their rationale was for approving such expenditures of taxpayers money for the sins of elected “public servants” of DC.

View attachment 252086

Let’s see what the fallout is then.
You mean the Birther King is more vetted that Bubba going back to Whitewater?
How many of those involved with the Clintons investigations committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of their head? Twice.
YOU are passing around a made up, right wing fake news lie Jackson! :eek:

Park Police discovered Foster, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gun shot wound to the head, in Fort Marcy Park off the George Washington Parkway in Virginia, on July 20, 1993.

Foster was holding a gun in his hand. An autopsy and subsequent investigation later confirmed that

Foster had committed suicide by shooting himself once in the mouth with the .38 caliber revolver found at the scene.[2]
I'm not sure of the location of Foster's suicide gun shot, but some of the Clinton suicides were from the back of the head.
Yes you ARE sure. But it is such an insult that you think everyone else is so stupid.

View attachment 252086

This is tempting, but no. Let's not turn our country into a perpetual Witch Hunt.

I'd rather see an investigation into how the fake dossier ended up being used to justify spying on a political campaign. Let's find out who is guilty of this, and punish them - not set up entrapment for people who are not suspected of committing any crimes. The Mueller investigation was a political attack machine. Enough. Let's get back to the proper Rule of Law.

View attachment 252086

How many of those involved with the Clintons investigations committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of their head? Twice.
Umm...None?
Actually, there was such a case. It may have been the same lady that all of her bags packed for a vacation. Not sure.

View attachment 252086

This is tempting, but no. Let's not turn our country into a perpetual Witch Hunt.

I'd rather see an investigation into how the fake dossier ended up being used to justify spying on a political campaign. Let's find out who is guilty of this, and punish them - not set up entrapment for people who are not suspected of committing any crimes. The Mueller investigation was a political attack machine. Enough. Let's get back to the proper Rule of Law.
I agree. BUT 19 lawyers who were assisted by a team of approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff. G-d forbid, the government come after you with a team of resources like this. Could you survive it?

The Constitution is supposed to protect American citizens against government-backed fishing expeditions that investigate until they find a crime. Despite this forensic colonoscopy, Trump survived.

I wanna know why no one is investigatimg 17mdollars worth of sexual harrassment
Whats their fucking problem?
Because none of you dipshits give a damn. Your masters havent said jump yet. And its not about you losing an election.
Govt accountability shouldnt be based on selective outrage.
Fuck all of you.

Yupp!
30 Congressmen were involved. I wonder IF THEY violated Federal election law.

View attachment 252086

YOU are passing around a made up, right wing fake news lie Jackson! :eek:

Park Police discovered Foster, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gun shot wound to the head, in Fort Marcy Park off the George Washington Parkway in Virginia, on July 20, 1993.

Foster was holding a gun in his hand. An autopsy and subsequent investigation later confirmed that

Foster had committed suicide by shooting himself once in the mouth with the .38 caliber revolver found at the scene.[2]
I'm not sure of the location of Foster's suicide gun shot, but some of the Clinton suicides were from the back of the head.
Yes you ARE sure. But it is such an insult that you think everyone else is so stupid.
Bill Shelton: Shelton was an Arkansas police officer and was found dead as an apparent suicide on kathy Ferguson’s grave (Kathy was his girl friend), on June 12, 1994. This “suicide” was the result of a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Admiral Jeremy Boorda: Died on May 16,1996 after he went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest (by one report, twice) rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon. Explanations for Boorda’s suicide focused on a claim that he was embarrassed over two “Valor” pins he was not authorized to wear.

Barbara Wise: Wise a 14-year Commerce Department employee found dead and partially naked in her office following a long weekend. She worked in the same section as John Huang. Officially, she is said to have died of natural causes.

Ronald Miller: Suddenly took ill on October 3rd,1997 and steadily worsened until his death 9 days later. (This pattern fits Ricin poisoning.) Owing to the strangeness of the illness, doctors at the Integris Baptist Medical Center referred the matter to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office promptly ran tests on samples of Ron Miller’s blood, but has refused to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed.

Charles Wilbourne Miller: 63, was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head on November 17, 1998 in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch house near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near Miller’s body and a Ruger .357-caliber revolver submerged in water. Investigators concluded the Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill himself. Yet, two rounds in the handgun’s cylinder had been spent.

Tony Moser: 41, was killed as he crossed a street in Pine Bluff, Ark on June 10, 2000. Killed 10 days after being named a columnist for the Democrat-Gazette newspaper and two days after penning a stinging indictment of political corruption in Little Rock.

Police have concluded that no charges will be filed against the unnamed driver of a 1995 Chevrolet pickup, which hit Moser as he was walking alone in the middle of unlit Rhinehart Road about 10:10 p.m

Police say they have ruled out foul play and will file no charges against the driver because he was not intoxicated and there was no sign of excessive speed.

Clinton Body Count - Ether Zone

View attachment 252086

I agree. BUT 19 lawyers who were assisted by a team of approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff. G-d forbid, the government come after you with a team of resources like this. Could you survive it?

The Constitution is supposed to protect American citizens against government-backed fishing expeditions that investigate until they find a crime. Despite this forensic colonoscopy, Trump survived.

We should punish those who perpetrated this hoax and abused the powers of their positions; that doesn't mean we should treat others the way Trump was treated.

View attachment 252086

We should punish those who perpetrated this hoax and abused the powers of their positions; that doesn't mean we should treat others the way Trump was treated.
Which is every Dem politician and 99% of MSM. Try them all for treason.

View attachment 252086

Dos Vedanya!

View attachment 252086

Well, if you want our society to collapse, then go for it. We're not France. We should not indulge Reigns of Terror, even when we're the ones who have power.

Forum List

Back