Now John Kerry Uses Katrina For Fund Raising

ThomasPaine said:
the backhanded compliment. Keep reading this board and your mind, if you actually use your mind as most liberals don't, will be changed.

Thomas, that is my sense of humor. ;)

Somehow, I doubt that my mind will be changed. I am a very strong-minded person, and it would take a miracle for me to change my mind.

ProudDem said:
Thomas, that is my sense of humor. ;)

Somehow, I doubt that my mind will be changed. I am a very strong-minded person, and it would take a miracle for me to change my mind.
The Left could use more of your ilk. For instance, the only thing I find myself posting to your comrade, xen is 'what do you mean' or 'what is the significance?'

He is spouting points, with no understanding, if there is any to be had.

Kathianne said:
I agree. Though I would like to read 3 posts in a row without a 'puleez' or 'don't say------' cause I know you would. Other than that, you could be a Bully type of guy. I've been wondering, where has Bully gone? :dunno:

What? Kathianne, you don't like my puleezes? What's the matter with you? ;)

BTW, I am a chick. I know I can be rough sometimes, but sometimes I need to get some things off my chest. :)

ProudDem said:
What? Kathianne, you don't like my puleezes? What's the matter with you? ;)

BTW, I am a chick. I know I can be rough sometimes, but sometimes I need to get some things off my chest. :)

I 'know' you are female. Sorry about that. Don't bring up 'chest' because my friend Jason will go off. ;) to you and RWA

Anyways, Welcome, you seem to be bringing what is needed.

Forum List

Back