Now it's Umbrella-Gate. Press attacks trump for hogging umbrella from wife

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm shocked, just shocked. Thank god we have an honest press out there to expose all these scandals regarding that dastardly trump. He burns down orphanages too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5273011/Trump-holds-umbrella-self-boards-Air-Force-One.html

What a gent! Donald Trump makes sure umbrella protects his famous locks but Melania and Barron are left to fend for themselves as First Family leave a blustery Mar-a-Lago

482CAD4700000578-5273011-Also_not_pictured_under_the_umbrella_was_wife_Melania_47_Trump_k-a-4_1516108213414.jpg

i wonder what would happen if we had an actual scene from "The Birds",,and Trump had that big umbrella? would he just protect Melania while the kid had to fight off 50 black birds?

He figures Melania could handle herself fine back when she was whoring out on the streets, so what’s a little wind to her?

Trump is an umbrella hog, OMG! His wife and kid need to learn to get their own umbrellas.

• Banned
The whole world is laughing at the american press because of these silly "scandals". Trump likes girls. Trump uses dirty words. Trump hogs umbrellas.

• Banned
The whole world is laughing at the american press because of these silly "scandals". Trump likes girls. Trump uses dirty words. Trump hogs umbrellas.
the daily mail is a british paper, corky
do try to keep up as best as your little pinhead will allow

HAHAHA. The american press is covering this "scandal" too. Get your butt outta your head.

Dumbfuck... your link went to a British tabloid. No one is laughing at American media over this as much as readers here are laughing at you for being so dumb.

:badgrin:

Dumbfuck... your link went to a British tabloid. No one is laughing at American media over this as much as readers here are laughing at you for being so dumb.

HAHAHA . Shut up tranny. You are the laughingstock of the universe.

the MSM/late night/SNL/ and lefty members here can't stop thinking about Trump
in the news and their brains 24/7
they try to find ANY excuse to degrade him

probably the biggest bullshit reason--one they also LOVE to use a lot --RACIST!!!!!!!!!!

the daily mail is a british paper, corky

do try to keep up as best as your little pinhead will allow
Trump protects his hair with a giant umbrella, leaving Melania and Barron to fend for themselves
I will say the DM is a little more fair with the racism stories
and they at least have more complete stories than some of the ''shithole'' US news where it's just about a headline for the whole story.....DM gives pictures/etc
..I remember one story of a parent killing her children in my US city and all the local news had like one, small paragraph and maybe a picture of just the parent.....where as the UK DM had pics of their church, kids, home, etc.....plus many more details
...sure -- the DM has a lot of crap/filth/etc [ like all MSM ] --but more to their stories

It does appear odd

A "gentleman's" natural reaction would be to shield his family

HAHAHA . Shut up tranny. You are the laughingstock of the universe.
Obviously, this upsets you very much...to the point of insulting another poster rather than sticking to the topic of the thread.

Forum List

Back