Now Indiana Democrats Flee State!

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Last edited:
It's a pretty embarrassing week to be known as a Democrat, now we all see them for what they are,,,A BUNCH OF SCARED PUSSIES !!! now it's more like the cats running away from the mice. I hope early polls show Mike Pence with a 60/40 landslide in 2012. Obama can cross this state off his wish list too!!!

This article doesn't give many specifics. Would them leaving make a diffrence as far as having a quorum like it is doing in wisconsin right now?

This is still a valid tactic, although not the intended purpose of quorums.

This does, however have a very negagive impact on swing voters. While the Dem Base will be fired up by this, to moderates it makes the dems look like do-nothings, which, as long as the republicans put up viable candidates should help the republicans in the next election.

Heh heh...they will lose in a VERY big way in Indiana.
I live here.
It is a very red state, people here will not put up with it for a split second.

Jesus.

What a bunch of assholes.

If you don't like the game you don't stay and defend your position. You pick up your marbles and run to ILL.

Talk about gutless wonders.

A voted representative uses this opportunity not to represent? Guess you can see who is "truly influenced" by "special interest" and "big money". The representatives of the people are afraid to vote against their puppet masters and for those that they represent. Word.

So...

the minority party takes advantage of a procedural rule to impede the majority party from committing an act of tyranny by ramming legislation down the people's throats?

I could have sworn the Right, Republicans, and the Tea Party creatures LOVED that sort of thing...

Forum List

Back