*Now I Know He Is Clueless: Americans All Over Are Screwed*

Sorry bout that,

1. What really blows my mind and should of blown everyone else's mind, which it hasn't because most people are unable to see the big picture, which is why I'm here, and it is this.
2. Obama has all this *Undue Advantage*, rides around in Airforce1, hob-knobs with an elite crowd of leaders, has fancy gatherings, eating undue fancy foods.
3. Gets undue monies for doing undue things, all the while making claims there will be no undue advantages either in other nations or our own.
4. This is freakin pure madness, and is iimpossible in any reality.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How can you possibly "see the big picture" when you refuse to read anything longer than a few lines? There's a thread topic designed especially for morons like you: CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Go there, please. The other little children eagerly await new input.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

He's absolutely right of course..

...no doubt the wing nuts see it as communism..

...but they are wingnuts after all...

1. You are absolutely freaking nuts pal!
2. Pardon me, but advantage is why people go to work everyday.
3. If everyone is to be *the same*, then why work?
4. Its totally insane, and if you believe Berry, you are insane.
5. Its impossible.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He wasn't talking about individual advantages. Like it or not, no one country can extricate itself from the effects of the global economy, which is all intertwined.

1. All advantages are directly related to whatever Country/Nation, that you are in or belong to.
2. So it doesn't matter if he was singleing out one Country/Nation or not.
3. His claim that some Countries have an *Undue Advantage* is insane talk, I claim him to be so, and anyone who relates to him is too, Americans have an advantage, but its not *Undue*, its earned, and Chinas advantage is due, for that matter.
4. China can have whatever advanatge they can build upon, its an free open market, if the world does not want their goods, then simply stop buying them, starting with you.
5. For the President of the United States, to come out and say in public, that no Nation deserves an *Undue Advantage* is in fact *Crazy Talk*, I stand by that statement, its a fact.
6. And I go further, if no Nation deserves any *Undue Advantage* then you do not deserve it either, and neither do I for that matter, and that again is ,.....*Crazy Talk*.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama has in fact proven he is way dumber than Bush ever was.
2. He stands up infront of the G20 claiming no one coutry should have any undue economic advantage.
3. Is this brick for brains serious???:lol::lol::lol:
4. Everything about anything envolves advantage.
5. This dude must be s commie bastard is all I can make of it.
6. Link and sample:Recovery means no 'undue' edge for nations: Obama - *Latest news around the world and developments close to home - MSN Malaysia News

"US President Barack Obama on Sunday said that countries must not have any "undue advantage" if the world is to build a strong and durable economic recovery.

"A strong and durable recovery also requires countries not having an undue advantage," Obama told journalists at the end of G20 talks in Canada.

"So we also discussed the need for currencies that are market-driven," he added, welcoming China's decision to let its yuan float more freely against the dollar."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Conservatives LOVE the way the China is manipulating their currency so it can continue stealing jobs from Americans

Can you cite a quote from a conservative who has stated that he or she loves seeing American jobs head overseas?

Actually China is manipulating its currency to increase its value and make its exports less competitive.
But dont let facts distract you.

Boy was that a stupid comment.

Why would any nation want to make its exports less competitive?

Was it more or less stupid than yours? What conservative or any other politician for that matter want to see jobs leave their district and head overseas so that their constituents can get angry at them and then not vote to reelect them?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Hell no I am not reading all that "editec"!
2. Obama is poison for America.
3. Thats plain to see now.
4. *Undue Advantage* is *Crazy Talk*.
5. All advantge is due, and its only aquired with hard work and struggle, either by a person, family, company, corperation, and or Nation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thanks so much for making my case and verifying that you're an idiot.

1. So you actually think *All Advantage* is *Undue*?
2. If so sell all you have give it away, then go live in a hut down by the river,....
3. You can't do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well see repukes. Obama knows he's toast without a good economy. I don't think most of you tools can figure it out. I say he turns it around and he slow rolling out the stimulus on purpose.

Well see repukes. Obama knows he's toast without a good economy. I don't think most of you tools can figure it out. I say he turns it around and he slow rolling out the stimulus on purpose.
He is toast anyway the way he has lied and spent our money like it grows on trees. He is a disgrace and the worst president I have ever seen.

Klansman you may be right. My call is capitalism wins over racism and he's wins in 12. Now I'll gladly take some tea party wins in nov to give us gridlock as the run away train of spending is already to far from the station.

Sorry bout that,

1. But Obama has in fact proven he is way dumber than Bush ever was.
2. He stands up infront of the G20 claiming no one coutry should have any undue economic advantage.
3. Is this brick for brains serious???:lol::lol::lol:
4. Everything about anything envolves advantage.
5. This dude must be s commie bastard is all I can make of it.
6. Link and sample:Recovery means no 'undue' edge for nations: Obama - *Latest news around the world and developments close to home - MSN Malaysia News

"US President Barack Obama on Sunday said that countries must not have any "undue advantage" if the world is to build a strong and durable economic recovery.

"A strong and durable recovery also requires countries not having an undue advantage," Obama told journalists at the end of G20 talks in Canada.

"So we also discussed the need for currencies that are market-driven," he added, welcoming China's decision to let its yuan float more freely against the dollar."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Conservatives LOVE the way the China is manipulating their currency so it can continue stealing jobs from Americans

Can you cite a quote from a conservative who has stated that he or she loves seeing American jobs head overseas?

All the people who are criticizing Obama for criticizing Chinas' manipulation of its' currency are supporting the outsourcing of jobs to China. Even conservative economists and politicians agree with this, and not just in this country. The only people who disagree are the Chinese, the corps that are outsourcing to China, and the wingnuts on USMB

Actually China is manipulating its currency to increase its value and make its exports less competitive.

Was it more or less stupid than yours? What conservative or any other politician for that matter want to see jobs leave their district and head overseas so that their constituents can get angry at them and then not vote to reelect them?

Every politician that voted for NAFTA, which included liberals, cons, Repubs and dems.

Wow, are you ignorant and stupid. And here I thought you were someone with something to contribute.
China's yuan floats to gauge market sentiment - People's Daily Online

You're quoting the Chinese? You believe those bloody dictators?

The fact that the govt can set the price for the yuan proves they manipulate their currency

And you didn't answer my question. Your distraction didn't work

He is toast anyway the way he has lied and spent our money like it grows on trees. He is a disgrace and the worst president I have ever seen.

obama spends $1trillion and it's horrible. bush spends $5trillion and it's crickets

Forum List

Back