NOW do you see WHY WE SAY MSM BIASED???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"Giddy"... childish... THESE ARE Professional journalists??? These are the same guys that gave over a $1 million to Democrats in 2008 85% of three major networks gave to Democrats!!!

Acosta later added that "It's good to be the President. It's almost like being a rock star on every street corner of Washington on this day."

Unfortunately, Acosta has not been alone at CNN in exhibiting extreme enthusiasm for President Obama. During the inauguration parade, Wolf Blitzer raved about "history over here" and shouted out and waved at Obama as he passed by.

As NewsBusters reported earlier, CNN reporter Tom Foreman made it a personal task to write a letter to the president every day of Obama's first term.
In one of his over 1,400 missives, he called Obama "such a kidder" for ignoring him and wondered why the Secret Service had not tried to put a stop to his strange activity.

CNN has been far from the only network to feature left-leaning correspondents feeling giddy over the second Obama term, however. NBC's Al Roker shouted and cheered as the president walked past him and later begged Vice President Joe Biden to shake his hand. His NBC colleagues cheered his supposed triumph afterward.

Over at ABC, reporter Bill Weir, oohed over the festivities and pronounced that people attending the inauguration were "counting on history to keep them warm." Four years ago, Weir was even more effusive, proclaiming that local seagull birds were "awed" at Obama being sworn in.

Meanwhile, less convenient news is being ignored. The media are devoting very little coverage to the fact that more than $50 million has been spent on inauguration activities during wartime (a big no-no to the liberal press during the Bush years) and that rapper Lupe Fiasco was kicked off the stage at a DC concert after criticizing Obama.
Read more: Giddy CNN Correspondent: ?I Feel Like I Should Pinch Myself Right Now? | NewsBusters

These FOLKS are the people BRINGING YOU the news and that 85% vote for Obama.. AND during the election ONLY

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative.

On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.

WHY are you people SUCH FOOLS for this PHONY BALONEY president???
All I can think of when I read such tripe as above is this...
Everyone said, loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"

"What a marvellous train!"

"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!" They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away. But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The boy is right! The Emperor is naked! It's true!"

The Emperor's New Clothes

PEOPLE... THIS President has TOLD YOU he is TRICKING AND USING TACTICS to FOOL YOU!!!

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

YET intelligent voters IGNORED these words right from OBAMA and voted for him! Twice!

More importantly YOU IDiOTS DON"T CARE that he's lying and fooling YOU you are that stupid and dumb!!!

Forum List

Back