Now Democrats Want This Flag Taken Down

You know a group or person can stoop pretty low but I am not sure if one can stoop lower then this.. This is low to the point of disgusting. And once again it's democrats attacking OUR boys OUR servicemen.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

I MYSELF have one of those flags. And if you democrats want it you can come and TRY your damn self to take it down.
*SPIT*

Story here...
Newsweek columnist calls POW MIA flag racist sparks huge backlash syracuse.com
Is this guy actually a democrat or do you just assume he is because he said something controversial that you didn't like?

You know a group or person can stoop pretty low but I am not sure if one can stoop lower then this.. This is low to the point of disgusting. And once again it's democrats attacking OUR boys OUR servicemen.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

I MYSELF have one of those flags. And if you democrats want it you can come and TRY your damn self to take it down.
*SPIT*

Story here...
Is this guy actually a democrat or do you just assume he is because he said something controversial that you didn't like?
Newsweek is a KNOWN liberal progressive rag. I repeat KNOWN so what do you think their hacks are?

News Week is not a democrat rag...
it is when they try and blame the vietnam war on nixon
Which this author did
Some people are so stupid they make JR look like Einstein, but that still don't make News Week a Democrat rag...

They seem to enjoy publishing leftwing opinion crap.
Just cause your a guy that likes to cross dress does not make News Week a democrat...

Which enemy of America is easier to spot when walking around your neighborhood.....

1. An ISIS suicide bomber.

2. A liberal Democrat.

OK, that was easy. Now.......which one is the most dangerous?
In my neighborhood, I am always on the look out for pecan trees...

News Week is not a democrat rag...
it is when they try and blame the vietnam war on nixon
Which this author did
Some people are so stupid they make JR look like Einstein, but that still don't make News Week a Democrat rag...

They seem to enjoy publishing leftwing opinion crap.
Just cause your a guy that likes to cross dress does not make News Week a democrat...

OK, has nothing to do with what I said, but, OK.

Flags are rallying points.
The left is trying destroy anything that might unite us righties to some cause or point of unity

The left works hand in hand with the communist party international. This flag is basically saying communist countries like north Vietnam are holding American prisoners. They don't like that so they send a message to members of the American media and other groups they are embedded in. Now we here calls to remove this flag.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...

This is when you join the right wing club of MORONS.....

So, one guy writes a stupid article....and from THAT you fucked up mind "concludes" that all democrats are bad and trying to take away that icon.........

If you're so damn desperate for attention, try being a bit smarter; I'm sure your family will notice the drastic change.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...

So, one guy writes a stupid article....and from THAT you fucked up mind "concludes" that all democrats are bad and trying to take away that icon.........

If you're so damn desperate for attention, try being a bit smarter; I'm sure your family will notice the drastic change.
If they are going to play by those rules, can we play the same way?

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...

If they are going to play by those rules, can we play the same way?

Nope, sorry. The broad brush only works on liberals and Muslims.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...
No, it's against the military. Which liberals loathe.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...
No, it's against the military. Which liberals loathe.

We do? How odd that I would spend 20 years in a military service if I "loathe" it. What branch were you in?

Forum List

Back