Now, About That 'White Supremacist' Thing

Discussion in 'Debate Now - Structured Discussion Forum' started by PoliticalChic, Jan 17, 2019.

1. SandSquid

SandSquid Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222
    Or this one...

Your page doesn't exist.

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
    . ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
    Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

[​IMG]

Luckily for you we have a US Census dept which tracks that data. Which conflicts with your nonexistant "fact". In fact it shows Trump was handed the two back to back highest years of median income growth since that's been tracked 50 years ago.

Ouch.

2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,760

Nah.....let's take all of 'em.

Sooo.....did you get a gold star in government school?????

I have your cap here.....

[​IMG]

3. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,760

Of course it does, liar.

"Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession"
    Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

"President Obama likes to talk about income inequality, but what matters far more is the actual income of the typical American. And how has the typical American household income fared on Obama's watch? Well, the economic "recovery" has now spanned an Olympiad, and during that time the typical American household income has not only dropped—it has dropped more than twice as much as it did during the recession."

Obama....
    ... the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being....remember him?

4. SandSquid

SandSquid Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222
    There's that racism we all knew was there. Now I can see why you can't answer those simple questions.

Now for a dose of actual facts based in reality.

U.S. real (inflation-adjusted) median household income reached an all-time record of $59,039 in 2016, up an average of 4.1% over his last two years in office according to Census.gov

Under Trump that income growth the past two years has been cut in more than half averaging less than 2% per year.

5. SandSquid

SandSquid Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222
    It seems answering a single one of them is beyond your comprehension... Is english your first language or am I talking to proof that human comprehension can't be put into a russian bot?

6. SandSquid

SandSquid Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222
    It's 2019... Why can you only find out information from 2010 and 2013 or before making "predictions" on what will happen in 2015 and 2016.

Are you limiting yourself intentionally to blocking out all the years of his presidency? Or just so slow you haven't caught up yet?

Next cool "factual" article while we are on the topic of really really bad predictions...

"With over fifteen types of foreign cars already on sale here, the Japanese auto industry isn't likely to carve out a big share of the market for itself." -- Business Week, 1968.

I'm sure you are still buying that prediction too aren't ya honey?

7. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,760

I believe I've spanked you enough today.

Slither off, dunce.

8. SandSquid

SandSquid Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222
    So no you don't have an answer to any of those facts which counter your inaccurate claims...

Got it.

Yes it is dumb arguing with a racist like yourself who can't even understand basic facts..

Thanks for debunking yourself. Bravo. I couldn't have destroyed your argument any harder than you did yourself.

9. SandSquid

SandSquid Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222
    you tried to defend and erase racism...

When I used actual facts and your own sources which conflicted with your accounts and asked you simple questions to defend them against those actual facts even using your own sources, you fell apart decided to turn to name-calling instead.

The underlying problem is you cannot defend someones racism with facts. It just doesn't hold up. Thanks for playing and proving that to us all.