Now, About That 'White Supremacist' Thing

Please provide a real excample. None of this Smallet crap. Who and when?
Holy crap. Never mind.

PC Zombies also claim that PC doesn't exist. I don't know how to respond to denials of the obvious. It's not worth it.

So you canā€™t google anything past 1975 or so? Nothing on TV of a bunch of white dudes beating the crap out of a black guy? Letā€™s see what there is out there, there is LA 1992, there are the Black lives matter people beating a retarded white dude then you got the wannabe black Jews trying to incite violence with a 16 year d kid. Can you find ANY instance where a group of white men, heads shaved, black Dr martins with red shoe laces has done this to a black person on national TV and gotten away with it? Your post was a sign of weaknesses thatā€™s typical of the rabid centrist. No facts to back it up, and pretty much tossed out there just so something gets said. That post was like saying, ā€œuhhhhhh, ummmm.
Yeah, I knew that would be next.

Here you go.
f88d2268-88b6-4607-8c74-63b0bd357a78-original.jpg

Yet another very predictable move that a rabid centrist typically makes. You just went from PC zombie to political fundamentalist. Next will likely be racist. Honestly, if you think about it, the rabid centrist is quite cowardly. They will never speak the truth, even when they are looking at it. They just say and do what needs to be done to get by. In this case, the rabid centrist simply can not provide an excample of what I asked for. I would like to see an instance of white on black violence like what we saw in LA1992, the white retarded guy being beat up by black lives matter or the wannabe black Jews bullying school kids. Instead you deflect. Weak sauce. You are a smart guy. I expected more.

"... a rabid centrist ...."

Nice!

I call him a 'fence sitter'....but your appellation has a nice ring to it!
And the link at the end of the second line of my sig proves you both to be liars.

The thread in which I happily disembowel a Regressive Leftist.

That's just how fundies are. You're always fascinating to observe, so thanks.

I will pass on an indecent that happened where I work awhile bac
Holy crap. Never mind.

PC Zombies also claim that PC doesn't exist. I don't know how to respond to denials of the obvious. It's not worth it.

So you canā€™t google anything past 1975 or so? Nothing on TV of a bunch of white dudes beating the crap out of a black guy? Letā€™s see what there is out there, there is LA 1992, there are the Black lives matter people beating a retarded white dude then you got the wannabe black Jews trying to incite violence with a 16 year d kid. Can you find ANY instance where a group of white men, heads shaved, black Dr martins with red shoe laces has done this to a black person on national TV and gotten away with it? Your post was a sign of weaknesses thatā€™s typical of the rabid centrist. No facts to back it up, and pretty much tossed out there just so something gets said. That post was like saying, ā€œuhhhhhh, ummmm.

Here you go.

Yet another very predictable move that a rabid centrist typically makes. You just went from PC zombie to political fundamentalist. Next will likely be racist. Honestly, if you think about it, the rabid centrist is quite cowardly. They will never speak the truth, even when they are looking at it. They just say and do what needs to be done to get by. In this case, the rabid centrist simply can not provide an excample of what I asked for. I would like to see an instance of white on black violence like what we saw in LA1992, the white retarded guy being beat up by black lives matter or the wannabe black Jews bullying school kids. Instead you deflect. Weak sauce. You are a smart guy. I expected more.
If you don't believe racism still exists, great.

The PC Zombies thank you.

Another move typically associated with the rabid centrist. Never said racism didnā€™t exist. I will say itā€™s not an issue any non white race can claim as a reason for them being kept down. Non whites have hundreds of different ways they can go to collage, non citizens have even more like not having to pay in state tuition at collage. Non whites have it better here then any other country in the world. Proof? Look how many have either killed or sold their children south of our border to get here. So yeah, you will have some dummy say stupid crap, run their mouthes, but if you are a non white person America is the best place in earth to be. My proof is none of them are leaving.

Holy crap. Never mind.

Here you go.

Nice!

And the link at the end of the second line of my sig proves you both to be liars.

Ahh, now I KNOW you are a rabid centrist. Another move they like using when pressed for fact backings their assertions, pull out a trophy from some thread on a message board and prance around with it instead of just providing the facts. Basically turn it i to a vanity thing. Bet you got lots of rep for that! Stop deflecting and just stick to the topic and show some proof. After all, you got threads worth of putting in your sig line. Do that here.

Holy crap. Never mind.

Here you go.

Nice!

Yes a rabid centrist. They evolved from the FUDDā€™s. They are as bad as or worse then rabid right or left types. Honestly, rabid centrist are responsible for much of this countryā€™s crap. Itā€™s because they are never hot or cold, just piss warm.

Holy crap. Never mind.

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.

Yay the Brookings institute.. YOUR SOURCE.

"The results of the enslavement, disenfranchisement and exclusion of black Americans remain visible and vivid in 21st century America.... It is not accidental that the two demographic groups who have endured the most profound state-sanctioned segregation and deeply inculcated and brutal racism are the two groups today which have the poorest life outcomes."

The century gap: Low economic mobility for black men, 150 years after the Civil War

A New Deal for poor African-American and Native-American boys

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-conten...aluation-Assets-Black-Neighborhoods_final.pdf

And of course their report how a majority white group devalues the homes in black neighborhoods beyond what should be expected based on facts, which keeps blacks from earning wealth.

Thank you so much. You just literally defined a source as proof, and that source specifically proves white Supremacism exists today especially at a unite the RIGHT rally..

When white supremacy came to Virginia

Done. Thank you for debunking yourself utterly with your own sources.

Simple final question. The Brookings institute has held that belief and backed with reports for decades.

Were you just uneducated AGAIN on the topic which you are speaking with no clue but making words and hoping they stuck?

Or are you actually trying to intentionally hide that proof of white supremacism and it's real impacts upon the black community to be a voice for those white supremacists?

Soooo....you wanna change the subject?

This is the subject:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

I don't allow morons like you to alter the focus.

Your source literally debunked that when race is brought into the equation.

YOU DEBUNKED YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN SOURCE.

Now my questions still remain. I've proven twice now that you are using sources for your debate which completely debunk your stance when they are looked at.

Is it:
1. you are not intelligent enough on this topic to even provide a solid source to back up your assertation?

2. You are intentionally trying to hide the truth by misquoting sources as I have pointed out. You would rather tell a lie than the truth?

Last edited:
I'll simplify this.

You believe the Brookings institute is a viable source.

Instead of choosing their many articles on the disparities between racial employment, on the topic of racial disparities in employment, you chose an article that doesn't include racial differences.

Do you stand by YOUR source that when talking about racial disparities in the workplace:

"The results of the enslavement, disenfranchisement and exclusion of black Americans remain visible and vivid in 21st century America.... It is not accidental that the two demographic groups who have endured the most profound state-sanctioned segregation and deeply inculcated and brutal racism are the two groups today which have the poorest life outcomes."

Or are you intentionally using sources you don't believe who's fact based data is real, but just liked what they said on non-racial biases and tried to pass that off as more relevant than their data on racial biases in the workplace when considering racial biases in the workplace?

Holy crap. Never mind.

Here you go.

Nice!

Ooooo.......I really hit a nerve!

Excellent, fencey.

There is this, the reality:

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

I'll simplify this. Your quote there. Did poverty rates, unemployment, and median wage go up or down from the start to the end of Obama's presidency?

You call that "the reality".. Support your "reality".

Economics?????

You want a lesson on economics????

Sure thing......

Obama was not just the most destructive President....he was the most incompetent.

Let's prove it together: watch this-

1... in todayā€™s recovery ā€” the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 ā€” private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

["BET Founder: Trumpā€™s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"

BET Founder: Trump's economy bringing black workers back into the workforce]

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that ā€œfor the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.ā€Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls ā€œan underground earthquakeā€ that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
ā€œLetā€™s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,ā€ writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, ā€œAt 2 percent growth the economy doesnā€™t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.ā€
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009ā€”when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administrationā€™s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Doddā€“Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong ā€” home health care, food preparation and retailing ā€” even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

ā€œStagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,ā€..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customerā€™s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
Obamacare Co-Op Mess Causes $1.3 Billion In Losses

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obamaā€™s ā€œrecoveryā€ has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

13. "The Tipping Point: Most Americans No Longer Are Middle Class

December 9, 2015
A just-released analysis of government data shows that as of 2015, middle-income households have become the minority.

And middle-income Americans not only have shrunk as a share of the population but have fallen further behind financially, with their median income down 4 percent compared with the year 2000, Pew said."
The Tipping Point: Most Americans No Longer Are Middle Class

14. ā€œLast week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obamaā€™s final year in office ā€” the end of an ā€œError of Hopeā€ ā€” landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.ā€
https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/

In your face, booooooyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Here you go.

Nice!

Excellent, fencey.
Oh please, I'm sure being outed as a liar is old hat for you.

Holy crap. Never mind.

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.

The century gap: Low economic mobility for black men, 150 years after the Civil War

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-conten...aluation-Assets-Black-Neighborhoods_final.pdf

And of course their report how a majority white group devalues the homes in black neighborhoods beyond what should be expected based on facts, which keeps blacks from earning wealth.

Thank you so much. You just literally defined a source as proof, and that source specifically proves white Supremacism exists today especially at a unite the RIGHT rally..

Simple final question. The Brookings institute has held that belief and backed with reports for decades.

Were you just uneducated AGAIN on the topic which you are speaking with no clue but making words and hoping they stuck?

Or are you actually trying to intentionally hide that proof of white supremacism and it's real impacts upon the black community to be a voice for those white supremacists?

This is the subject:

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

Now my questions still remain. I've proven twice now that you are using sources for your debate which completely debunk your stance when they are looked at.

Is it:
1. you are not intelligent enough on this topic to even provide a solid source to back up your assertation?

2. You are intentionally trying to hide the truth by misquoting sources as I have pointed out. You would rather tell a lie than the truth?

I never lie.

Let's review

1. There are no white supremacists.....you can't name any who demand control of another race

2. There is no institutional racism in this country.....'else, why is the most successful race not white?

3. If 'racism' refers to thoughts, rather than actions, it is perfectly acceptable in a free nation.

Now....are you a government school grad, indelibly indoctrinated?????

Speak up,dunce.

Here you go.

Nice!

Excellent, fencey.

See what I mean? A rabid centrist will get just as butthurt as a rabid leftists or righty.

Here you go.

Nice!

Excellent, fencey.

See what I mean? A rabid centrist will get just as butthurt as a rabid leftists or righty.

To make my view clear......while there is a Far Left.....there is no Far Right in this country.

I'd be happy to prove it.

Nice!

Excellent, fencey.

To make my view clear......while there is a Far Left.....there is no Far Right in this country.

I bet. completely blows my rabid centrist theory out of the water. Thanks.

Holy crap. Never mind.

This is the subject:

Is it:

I never lie.

Let's review

1. There are no white supremacists.....you can't name any who demand control of another race

2. There is no institutional racism in this country.....'else, why is the most successful race not white?

3. If 'racism' refers to thoughts, rather than actions, it is perfectly acceptable in a free nation.

Speak up,dunce.

So you can't respond with facts to support your statement. And even though facts say the EXACT OPPOSITE of the claim you make... you don't lie. Bravo.

So now I see why you can't answer those simple questions. because if you did you would be having to admit you are a liar. So instead you just turn the subject away from your lies.

Holy crap. Never mind.

This is the subject:

Is it:

I never lie.

Let's review

Speak up,dunce.

1. Already listed them, but someone can't read and missed them.

2. Yes there is. And your point is a red herring. This is a debating page, please try not to use basic logical fallacies going forward. They only detract from your comments.

3. Unless those thoughts are proven to affect peoples actions. Like how someone may only may believe they think blacks are not worthy, but in their job with hiring they are one of those ones who in action will not call back people with names that are historically African American names as proven in the study you are trying so so so so hard to pretend it doesn't exist to keep your house of cards standing.

My guess is you would succeed just as well as you succeeded by pointing to a source as a viable source for your beliefs in this debate, and then had to go scrambling when that source made an evidence based conclusion that white supremacists exist and that racism exists and hurts African Americans in the USA.

That was quite entertaining. You got REALLY quiet then... REALLY quiet... Kinda scurried away from all those simple questions I asked like a little mouse.

Holy crap. Never mind.

This is the subject:

Is it:

I never lie.

Let's review

Speak up,dunce.

So you can't respond with facts to support your statement. And even though facts say the EXACT OPPOSITE of the claim you make... you don't lie. Bravo.

So now I see why you can't answer those simple questions. because if you did you would be having to admit you are a liar. So instead you just turn the subject away from your lies.

Facts????

Did you say facts, you dunce?????

Clean off those specs:

1... in todayā€™s recovery ā€” the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 ā€” private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

["BET Founder: Trumpā€™s economy bringing black workers back into the workforce"

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that ā€œfor the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.ā€Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls ā€œan underground earthquakeā€ that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
ā€œLetā€™s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,ā€ writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, ā€œAt 2 percent growth the economy doesnā€™t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.ā€
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009ā€”when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administrationā€™s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Doddā€“Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. Red Tape Rising: Five Years of Regulatory Expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong ā€” home health care, food preparation and retailing ā€” even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

ā€œStagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,ā€..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customerā€™s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obamaā€™s ā€œrecoveryā€ has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."

December 9, 2015

A just-released analysis of government data shows that as of 2015, middle-income households have become the minority.

And middle-income Americans not only have shrunk as a share of the population but have fallen further behind financially, with their median income down 4 percent compared with the year 2000, Pew said."

14. ā€œLast week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obamaā€™s final year in office ā€” the end of an ā€œError of Hopeā€ ā€” landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.ā€ https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/

There is this, the reality:

I'll simplify this. Your quote there. Did poverty rates, unemployment, and median wage go up or down from the start to the end of Obama's presidency?

You call that "the reality".. Support your "reality".

Economics?????

You want a lesson on economics????

Sure thing......

Obama was not just the most destructive President....he was the most incompetent.

Let's prove it together: watch this-

December 9, 2015

14. ā€œLast week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obamaā€™s final year in office ā€” the end of an ā€œError of Hopeā€ ā€” landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent.ā€
https://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/

In your face, booooooyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

So you keep bringing up your "facts".

Lets take one.

Ok, which indicators? Which ones and sources?

African American unemployment from the Bureau of Labor.

January of 2009 (Month Obama took over) 12.7% unemployment

January 2017 (Month Obama left), 7.7% unemployment.

According to Census.gov, median income grew $5000 a year for African Americans under Obama.

Poverty rate dropped by over 6% for African Americans in Obama's tenure.

There's mine. The opposite of your "fact".

Forum List

Back