Not just amnesty: Sanctuary restaurants pushing gender confusion agenda

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-27_11-23-13.png

Non-profit organizations have launched a project called “Sanctuary Restaurants,” aimed both at shielding illegal aliens from potential challenges to their immigration status and to advance new “definitions” of gender.

Social justice warriors at Restaurant Opportunity Centers United (ROCU) and Presente.org – a “Latinx power” advocacy group – rolled out the Sanctuary Restaurants website in early January, where the list of openly-affiliated eating establishments is approaching 100 members.

Not Just Amnesty: “Sanctuary Restaurants” Pushing Gender Confusion Agenda

When society falls, but they think they support out of omg love fairness and being equal and to accept everyone, yet those who push that agenda are the same idiots who attack and beast the shit out of people who don't think, act, or feel as they do. Obey our thoughts or else.

FK OFF, not everybody is going to bend over and kiss your liberal rejects wants.

It's weird how infowars just picks out this insignificant restaurant.
very strawman.

Not that I care because whenever I see a sticker that says "safe space" I always get severely harassed. I don't know what you have to do to please those fucken SJWs

Forum List

Back