Not AOL but a Court TV reject here

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Hello all!

I found this message board, the other evening while searching for a good place to have lively discussion concerning the election and anything else that may be of interest.

I hope my voice is not stifled as it was on the other board. Never in my life have I seen rules made up to protect ones friends, rules not even listed in TOS-- banning after banning for those who do not support Obama. Thread after deleted thread removed because it was critical of Obama policy or his associates. Gerrrrrrr Anyway hope to “meet” some here who may or may not share my views but believe in fairness – no matter who you may vote for or decide not to vote for.

Thanks for having me!

CaféAuLait;867849 said:
Hello all!

I found this message board, the other evening while searching for a good place to have lively discussion concerning the election and anything else that may be of interest.

I hope my voice is not stifled as it was on the other board. Never in my life have I seen rules made up to protect ones friends, rules not even listed in TOS-- banning after banning for those who do not support Obama. Thread after deleted thread removed because it was critical of Obama policy or his associates. Gerrrrrrr Anyway hope to “meet” some here who may or may not share my views but believe in fairness – no matter who you may vote for or decide not to vote for.

Thanks for having me!

TOS? TOS means "Terms of sale". Methinks you spend too much time on eBay.

CaféAuLait;867849 said:
banning after banning for those who do not support Obama. Thread after deleted thread removed because it was critical of Obama policy or his associates. Gerrrrrrr Anyway hope to “meet” some here who may or may not share my views but believe in fairness – no matter who you may vote for or decide not to vote for.

You can say what you like here as long as you don't abuse the mods....not that some of them don't deserve it (or like it)...:whip::dig::meow:

CaféAuLait;867849 said:
Hello all!

Thanks for having me!

As long as you suck up to ME everything will be fine.:muahaha:

You can say what you like here as long as you don't abuse the mods....not that some of them don't deserve it (or like it)...:whip::dig::meow:

Never abused any moderator ever on any board. I supposedly broke that did not exist or should I say has been practiced since I started posting there.

CaféAuLait;867944 said:
Found these to be of great help:

How to Suck up to Your Friendly neighborhood Moderator:

How to suck up without looking like you’re sucking up

:eusa_whistle:

You can't post links until after 15 posts. Keeps the spamming down.

welcome to the board

you will find this forum is run very well
very open
much better than other boards i have been on

As long as you suck up to ME everything will be fine.:muahaha:

i have stretch marks on my mouth from sucking up to gunny....

this board is well ran...even if the mod du jour doesnt know what tos means...hheheeee

for you shat...:confused:

welcome and enjoy...like the av...btw

CaféAuLait;867849 said:
Hello all!

Thanks for having me!

dying to know what message board it was....I was banned for life from one and I just know it's because I lean right. Everything I said was scrutinized.

dying to know what message board it was....I was banned for life from one and I just know it's because I lean right. Everything I said was scrutinized.

where are these liberal boards? all the boards i find are packed with rabid neo cons....no offense to all you rabid neo cons....

Forum List

Back