Northern Israel Airspece is Closed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Northern Israel Airspace is Closed.
Israel has just announced that the skies over the Golan, Upper Galilee and areas east of the Jordanian River are now closed to commercial and civilian flights.

Reporters from DEBKAfile say that since Monday midday (Israeli time), columns of IDF tank-hauling trucks are publically being seen heading north along the National Highway #6.

ALL THIS AND WHILE we were sleeping, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu called his ministers to attend an urgent meeting of the security cabinet on Monday at 1.30 p.m. in Tel Aviv. The session was convened in the wake of the string of missile attacks Sunday night on pro-Iranian targets in Syria. A visit by cabinet members at the HSC, Homeland security command, scheduled for Tuesday has been canceled. No further details are available to the public.

Following urgent cabinet meeting, Netanyahu to reveal 'new intel on Iran' tonight

All the nations of the great battle of Ezekiel there and ready to rumble. Great time to be around to witness,

He knows the plan is set to expire or be renewed, just putting on a show.

Screen+Shot+2014-07-12+at+9.42.07+AM.jpg

Some evangelical and even some Protestants think God is going to bless them if they bless jews,

some Christians are dumber than a turd.

Why don't you Zionist , the IDF do some real fighting like against Iran, show us what you have against people with weapons. I know I know, you can only shoot at people without weapons, like the Palestinians.

Get yourself maimed and killed.

Actually, I love that you guys can't destroy us any time your economy turns bad like the old days.

No you just destroy.
Link? :cool-45:
We need to quit your 5.8 billion tax dollars we give you
since you are so high and almighty (in your minds).
We do not need Israel
Israel needs the US.
And? :cool-45:

Some evangelical and even some Protestants think God is going to bless them if they bless jews,

Why don't you Zionist , the IDF do some real fighting like against Iran, show us what you have against people with weapons. I know I know, you can only shoot at people without weapons, like the Palestinians.

Good to hear from the racist leftards now and then, thanks.

I agree, it's time to stop giving money and arms to the Jews so that they can murder non-Jews.

Civilian jets have been flying during the week.

Last couple hours busy traffic, woke me up in the middle of the night.
Not civilian for sure.

After you

After you

No, I'm not a protestant and certainty not an Evan. I would never die or get maimed for Israel.

After you

No, I'm not a protestant and certainty not an Evan. I would never die or get maimed for Israel.

You're welcome to attend the Tire Burning Riots staged by Hamas. Take one for Mo' and you will get paid for your troubles.

After you

You're welcome to attend the Tire Burning Riots staged by Hamas. Take one for Mo' and you will get paid for your troubles.

Go for it.

Northern Israel Airspace is Closed.
Israel has just announced that the skies over the Golan, Upper Galilee and areas east of the Jordanian River are now closed to commercial and civilian flights.

Reporters from DEBKAfile say that since Monday midday (Israeli time), columns of IDF tank-hauling trucks are publically being seen heading north along the National Highway #6.

ALL THIS AND WHILE we were sleeping, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu called his ministers to attend an urgent meeting of the security cabinet on Monday at 1.30 p.m. in Tel Aviv. The session was convened in the wake of the string of missile attacks Sunday night on pro-Iranian targets in Syria. A visit by cabinet members at the HSC, Homeland security command, scheduled for Tuesday has been canceled. No further details are available to the public.

Following urgent cabinet meeting, Netanyahu to reveal 'new intel on Iran' tonight

All the nations of the great battle of Ezekiel there and ready to rumble. Great time to be around to witness,

Yeah, because Trump's decision to pull out of the Iran deal makes the whole region a much safer place! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back