Northam tweets video apology for racist and offensive photo amid growing calls to resign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Update 3: Northam has released an apology, reiterating his earlier apology – yet still not elaborating on whether he was the guy in blackface or the KKK outfit.
Northam Tweets Video Apology For “Racist And Offensive” Photo Amid Growing Calls To Resign
----------------------------------------------------

See how simple it is to get morons worked up, see how you loon left paid 4o grand a year for your kid or grand kid to be a total fkn moron who will have a worthless degree because idiots totally fall for it all based off a scam you've been conditioned to except.

Update 3: Northam has released an apology, reiterating his earlier apology – yet still not elaborating on whether he was the guy in blackface or the KKK outfit.
Northam Tweets Video Apology For “Racist And Offensive” Photo Amid Growing Calls To Resign
----------------------------------------------------

See how simple it is to get morons worked up, see how you loon left paid 4o grand a year for your kid or grand kid to be a total fkn moron who will have a worthless degree because idiots totally fall for it all based off a scam you've been conditioned to except.

You are posting A LOT about this fellow in a lot of different threads.

Is he a racist or a reformed racist or one of them racists trying to do the right thing?

I had a neighbor who absolutely hated "blacks" and what THEY did to the neighborhood. Ever time he met one face to face though he was the nicest guy ever and really put an effort into it. Ninety percent of the time he'd come away saying "that was a pretty cool black kid at the auto parts store". So I see the good and bad in my old neighbor and I dunno how to rate him. Sometimes folks are complicated.

Black face white and a hooded KKK, and in Medical School. He should resign because his low character is clearly exposed.

Forum List

Back