North Korea Says It Will Never Denuclearize Unless U.S. Removes Its Nuclear Threat?

Big deal. They also said their great leader got four holes in one on is first and only game of golf. Only idiots bothers to use North Korea to justify their mindless fear of Trump.

Big deal. They also said their great leader got four holes in one on is first and only game of golf. Only idiots bothers to use North Korea to justify their mindless fear of Trump.
Did they really say that about holes in one? LOL
The last I heard, which was a long time ago, the NK people were being weaned from their automatic hatred of America, which is a good thing. NK and SK have made a lot of progress in communication, as well. Anything that thaws even a bit of the hatred over there is good. I have never seen any answer except to accept that NK has nukes and bring them into the fold of a treaty, make them one of the boys. Starving them out didn't work--they're just stealing shit via cybercrime and dealing in the black market.

North Korea and Iran will have nukes, nothing you can do about it that doesn't involve military action

• Banned
upload_2018-12-20_10-36-32.png

I guess the great Douche is surrendering to Kim now, the same way.

What is Israel going to think of this? Or doesn't it matter?

Forum List

Back